Disability and Health Political Editorials
Disabled World: Revised/Updated: 2019/12/10
Synopsis: Political editorial views on current affairs related to disability, medical discoveries, and health news from around the world. An editorial can be about any topic, but is usually written about an issue that deals with our society. An political editorial, or any editorial topic in fact, is a newspaper article that expresses one's opinion.
Political editorial views on current affairs related to disability and health news from around the world.
An political editorial, or any editorial topic in fact, is a newspaper article that expresses one's opinion.
An editorial can be about any topic, but is usually written about an issue that deals with our society.
Editorials often features letters to the editor from members of the public and frequently contains opinion pieces by writers not directly affiliated with the publication.
To build credibility, the opinion in the editorial must be backed up with facts and evidence to substantiate your opinion.
Silhouettes of 4 people, 2 are colored black - the other 2 are blue.
The first person plural voice (we, our) is most common in editorial writing and is appropriate in establishing the credibility of the writer.
Editorials should be short, precise, and well organized, with a strong introductory statement to capture the reader's attention and to state your opinion.
Opinion editorials (op-ed) are articles that appear opposite the editorial page of practically all newspapers. They are written by local citizens, experts and leaders of organizations on topics that are relevant to the newspapers' audience.
Associated Sub-Topics and Pertinent Documents
Suggested Related Articles
- 1 - Boris Johnson Wins: But a Conservative Administration Still Pose a Considerable Existential Risk to British Disabled People - Paul Dodenhoff - (2020/01/07).
- 2 - The Dominance of Right-Wing Think-Tanks Over Disability Welfare Reform in Britain - Paul Dodenhoff - (2017/04/29).
- 3 - President Trump's Chance to Prove He Really Cares About Disabled Americans - Rafael Lemaitre - Former Director of Public Affairs for the Federal Emergency Management Agency under President Obama. - (2017/01/23).
- 4 - U.S. Government Just Doesn't Get Americans - Johns Hopkins University - (2016/10/06).
- 5 - REV UP Campaign - Making the Disability Vote Count - American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) - (2016/07/11).
- 6 - Disability is Not a Lifestyle Choice: Why the UN Must Protect Disabled People Within the UK - Paul Dodenhoff - (2016/06/14).
- 👉 For further related information see our full list of Political Documents - (83 Fact Sheets).