- Synopsis: Political editorial views on current affairs related to disability and health news from around the world.
Political editorial views on current affairs related to disability and health news from around the world.
Editorials often features letters to the editor from members of the public and frequently contains opinion pieces by writers not directly affiliated with the publication.
Latest Political Publications
- U.S. Government Just Doesn't Get Americans
Johns Hopkins University study concludes Washington does not think very highly of the American people.
- REV UP Campaign - Making the Disability Vote Count
There are nearly 30M people with disabilities eligible to vote - not including family, friends, and service professionals who will vote in-line with disability interests.
- Disability is Not a Lifestyle Choice: Why the UN Must Protect Disabled People Within the UK
UN committee on economic, social and cultural rights to examine U.K. government record on welfare benefits, employment, housing, health and education.
- Authoritarian Britain and its Effect on Attitudes Towards Disability
Paul Dodenhoff writes on disability, oppression, authoritarianism and hate crime in today's Britain.
- Fighting for Fairness: Britain's Military Veterans, Disability and Benefit Cuts
Paul Dodenhoff writes on fighting for fairness regarding Britain's military veterans, disability and benefit cuts in the U.K..
- Perspectives on Political Candidates and Disability Efforts
Thomas C. Weiss writes on the U.S. presidential election campaigns from a disability perspective.
- Get Off Thy Death Bed and Work - British Values for the New World Order
Paul Dodenhoff writes on British values, disability, and sickness related welfare benefits.
- Why is the Work Capability Assessment Costing Britain More Than it Saves?
The continuing incompetence of Iain Duncan Smith - Why is the Work Capability Assessment costing Britain more than it saves?.
Full List of Political Documents (79 Items)