Editorials: Disability and Health Technology Document List
Although some of these documents from our Technology category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Editorials: Disability and Health Technology".
- Abstract: Digest of 14 Technology papers, documents, and publications.
- Technology Category Publications: Updated - Tuesday, 28th August 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-310.
List of Technology Publications:
- 1 - The Black Market for Medical and Health Care Records : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/02/17)
- 2 - Top Healthcare Technology Issues for 2015 : ECRI Institute (2015/01/14)
- 3 - Social Constructions of Disability: Digital and Internet Technologies : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/08/16)
- 4 - Digital Inclusion of People with Disabilities - NCD Report : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/10/08)
- 5 - Best Buy Canada Releases Report on Technology in the Classroom : Best Buy Canada (2009/09/02)
- 6 - Talking Digital TV System World First : RNIB (2009/09/02)
- 7 - Softeq Hearing and Visual Impairment Assistance Device : Disabled World (2009/07/18)
- 8 - Free Computer Operating Systems - Good for the Disability Budget : Disabled World (2009/07/14)
- 9 - Adobe Acrobat Reader's Accessibility Features : Disabled World (2009/07/11)
- 10 - Nationwide Health Information Network's Free Open-Source Software : Disabled World (2009/07/08)
- 11 - Radio Chip Mimics Human Ear : Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2009/07/06)
- 12 - Toyota Corporation Developing Brain-Wave Driven Wheelchair : Disabled World (2009/06/29)
- 13 - Tiny Biological Fuel Cells Breakthrough for Nanotechnology : University of Georgia (2009/06/20)
- 14 - Robot Scientist First Machine to Discover New Scientific Knowledge : Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (2009/04/02)