Editorials: Disability and Health Technology Document List
Although some of these documents from our Technology category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Editorials: Disability and Health Technology".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 14 Technology papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/08/28.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-310.
- 1 - The Black Market for Medical and Health Care Records | Thomas C. Weiss | 2015/02/17
- 2 - Top Healthcare Technology Issues for 2015 | ECRI Institute | 2015/01/14
- 3 - Social Constructions of Disability: Digital and Internet Technologies | Wendy Taormina-Weiss | 2012/08/16
- 4 - Digital Inclusion of People with Disabilities - NCD Report | Wendy Taormina-Weiss | 2011/10/08
- 5 - Best Buy Canada Releases Report on Technology in the Classroom | Best Buy Canada | 2009/09/02
- 6 - Talking Digital TV System World First | RNIB | 2009/09/02
- 7 - Softeq Hearing and Visual Impairment Assistance Device | Disabled World | 2009/07/18
- 8 - Free Computer Operating Systems - Good for the Disability Budget | Disabled World | 2009/07/14
- 9 - Adobe Acrobat Reader's Accessibility Features | Disabled World | 2009/07/11
- 10 - Nationwide Health Information Network's Free Open-Source Software | Disabled World | 2009/07/08
- 11 - Radio Chip Mimics Human Ear | Massachusetts Institute of Technology | 2009/07/06
- 12 - Toyota Corporation Developing Brain-Wave Driven Wheelchair | Disabled World | 2009/06/29
- 13 - Tiny Biological Fuel Cells Breakthrough for Nanotechnology | University of Georgia | 2009/06/20
- 14 - Robot Scientist First Machine to Discover New Scientific Knowledge | Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council | 2009/04/02