Disability Entertainment, Hobbies, and Recreation Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2020-05-02
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
Although some of these documents from our Recreation category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created*.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Recreation RSS feed.
List of Recreation Publications:
- 1 - Disabled Vets Receive Free Lifetime Access to U.S. National Parks : United States Senate Committee on Veterans Affairs (2020/06/26)
- 2 - Deaf Comedian Tom Willard Performs at Caroline's on Broadway : Tom Willard (2018/12/22)
- 3 - Alice Sheppard and Kinetic Light Present NY Premiere of DESCENT : Mariclare Hulbert, Lisa Niedermeyer, Alice Sheppard (2018/03/04)
- 4 - Free Things to Do On the Weekend When Bored : Disabled World (2017/10/22)
- 5 - U.K. Accessible Ticketing: Enabling Access Customers to Book Events Online : Cameron Lund (2016/12/12)
- 6 - Free Online Summer Learning Camp for Kids and Families : National Center for Families Learning (2016/06/13)
- 7 - LeapFrog Epic Tablet for Children : LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. (2015/12/23)
- 8 - Morgan's Inspiration Island Accessible Splash Park : Morgan's Wonderland (2015/12/05)
- 9 - New Performance Training Course for Actors with Learning Disabilities in West Wales : Hijinx Theatre (2015/10/23)
- 10 - SCI TV Disability in Sports : Sports Conflict Institute, LLC (2014/12/23)
- 11 - Dr. Oz Show and The Doctors - Health Education or Entertainment : University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry (2014/12/19)
- 12 - Veterans Art Guild Gives Vets with Disabilities Freedom to Express Artistic Talents : California State Independent Living Council (SILC) (2014/11/19)
- 13 - ILSE: I Am Human - One Arm to the Top : Disabled World (2014/04/24)
- 14 - Bo Jackson Surprises Blake Leeper On Arsenio Hall Show : Steven C Barber- film maker/writer - www.vanillafire.com (2013/12/30)
- 15 - Walk Twice As Hard - Jus Daze : Jus Daze (2013/12/11)
- 16 - LOVE LAND Film Features Breakthrough Cast with Disabilities : LOVE LAND (2013/08/22)
- 17 - Gift Ideas and Products for the Blind and Visually Impaired : MaxiAids (2012/12/07)
- 18 - The Special Needs Gang Comic Strip : Vast Horizons Inc. (2012/02/18)
- 19 - Watch TV and Movies on FaceBook Via FreeCast App : FreeCast.com (2011/12/09)
- 20 - Mayer-Johnson Products for People with Disabilities : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/03)
- 21 - Black Heart Actor Shawn McClain Gives Breakthrough Performance : DAG Consulting (2011/07/20)
- 22 - Film - Sleeping With The Bear - Triumph Over Adversity : www.sleepingwiththebear.com (2011/05/02)
- 23 - Vince Gill and Amy Grant Discuss Separate Paths to Stardom : AARP (2011/03/24)
- 24 - Descriptive Audio Shows - Fox Theatre : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2011/01/19)
- 25 - Music by Prudence - An Oscar Winning Documentary Film : Music by Prudence (2011/01/06)
- 26 - Wheelchair Actress Ali Stroker May Be First to Score Leading Role in Professional Musical : Paper Mill Playhouse (2011/01/06)
- 27 - Royal Court's Tribes: A New Play Featuring a Deaf Main Role : Chit Chat for Facebook (2010/11/24)
- 28 - The King's Speech Highlights the Plight of Those who Stutter : Stuttering Foundation (2010/11/08)
- 29 - For Once in My Life Film Shows How People with Disabilities Work to Inspire Audiences : Goodwill Industries International (2010/11/06)
- 30 - Art Exhibit Shows the World Through Eyes That Were Once Blind : Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank (2010/10/21)
- 31 - My Dream a Gala Spectacular - Win Free Tickets : China Disabled People's Performing Arts Troupe (2010/10/08)
- 32 - "Wait Until Dark" Lead Character Appropriately Played by Blind Actor : Dionysus Theatre (2010/10/06)
- 33 - Annual Gala offers Show by Actors with Disabilities : Dionysus Theatre (2010/10/06)
- 34 - Walt Disney World, Helping People with Disabilities : John Allsopp (2010/08/21)
- 35 - Celebrities Discuss Their Disabilities in BBC Ouch! Series Dis Connected : BBC (2010/06/22)
- 36 - Video Contest to Bring Visibility to Disability : Bloorview Kids Rehab Foundation (2010/06/21)
- 37 - Musical Putnam is an Uplifting Hit : Dionysus Theatre (2010/06/20)
- 38 - Love Simple - iTune Film to Raise Awareness for Lupus : S.L.E. Lupus Foundation (2010/06/11)
- 39 - Creativity Fosters Understanding of ADA : Disabled World (2010/06/03)
- 40 - Valerie Bertinelli Reveals Her Engagement : AARP (2010/05/20)
- 41 - Why the Movie Avatar Didn't Win the Oscar : Dr. Jeffrey Fine (2010/03/14)
- 42 - Modern Drummer Joins Pat Gesualdo for Groundbreaking Disability Column : Modern Drummer (2009/12/13)
- 43 - Mark Dacascos Stars in Veterans Day Film - Only the Brave : Indican Pictures (2009/10/13)
- 44 - Interesting Webcams Animals People and Places : Disabled World (2009/09/24)
- 45 - Heavy Load Movie Review : Disabled World (2009/09/07)
- 46 - Morgan's Wonderland: A Park for People with Disabilities : Disabled World (2009/09/02)
- 47 - What do You Want to do Today - Sensory Preferences : Joan Celebi (2009/08/26)
- 48 - Comedian Josh Blue - Information and Video : Disabled World (2009/08/25)
- 49 - CandoCo Dance Company: Disabled & Non-disabled Dancers : Disabled World (2009/08/17)
- 50 - Videos on Disabilities: Places to Find Disability Videos : Disabled World (2009/08/07)
- 51 - Justin Hines Internet Video Message : Justin Hines (2009/06/01)
- 52 - Films Involving or Featuring Disabilities : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/05/12)
- 53 - LDA's 2012 Cultural Fund Boosts Training in Theatre, Media and Design : London Development Agency (2009/04/24)
- 54 - Little People Big World - Dealing with Dwarfism : American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (2009/04/01)
- 55 - Disabled Actor Stars in Major Motion Picture : Tidepoint Pictures (2009/03/20)
- 56 - PHAMALY - Physically Handicapped Amateur Musical Actor's League : Disabled World (2009/03/17)
- 57 - Endeavor Freedom - A Chance to Share your Story : Zen Garcia (2009/01/28)
- 58 - Webbytalents - Disabilities in Film : Webbytalents (2009/01/04)
- 59 - Accessible TV Program Guide : Disabled World (2008/12/09)
- 60 - Britains Missing Top Model with a Disability : Disabled World (2008/07/22)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - How the Politicization of Covid 19 Affects People with Disabilities : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver regarding Covid-19 effects on health and the disability community.
- 2 - Website Accessibility Software Global Market Analysis : Detailed study of all the crucial aspects of the Website Accessibility Software market is included in the market report such as market share, production, regions, key players, etc..
- 3 - Portland Anti-Racism, Disability Justice and Transformative Justice Grants : Portland City approves quarter-million dollars in community grants around anti-racism, disability justice and transformative justice.
- 4 - Learning with Lynette: Autism Acceptance Month Series with Dr. Lynette Louise and Louloua Smadi : The Learning with Lynette videos have been consistently uploaded and made public throughout the month of April, Autism Acceptance Month.
- 5 - Nearly 25% of Youth Admissions to Psychiatric Hospitals Involuntary : For young people with psychosis, the odds of an involuntary rather than voluntary hospitalization were more than three times higher than for those without psychosis.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2020-05-02. Title: Disability Entertainment, Hobbies, and Recreation, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/entertainment-2/>Recreation</a>. Retrieved 2021-05-05, from https://www.disabled-world.com/entertainment-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-43-E.