- Synopsis: Information and list of giveaways competitions and contests available for entry.
Information and list of giveaways, competitions, and contests available for entry.
Stay informed about international and local competitions and giveaways relating to health and/or disability products around the world.
If you would like to publish an announcement for a competition, contest, or giveaway, or if you wish to submit an item or product related to health and/or disabilities, please contact us.
NOTE: Some items given away by Disabled World may be samples and products submitted to Disabled World for review. Therefore they may appear slightly used.
Latest Competitions and Contests Publications
- Human Rights Video Contest Open to U.S. Students and Schools
Students invited to create 3 minute video examining a human rights issue while profiling human rights defenders fighting to restore justice.
- National Reading Contest for Students with Learning Disabilities
Great Reading Games, a national reading competition launched by Learning Ally for students with print disability.
- IPC Design Competition for World Cup Medals and Trophies
IPC Snow Sports launches design competition for cross-country skiing, biathlon, alpine skiing and snowboard World Cup medals and trophies.
- 92 Year-Old Wins Top Gear TGA Mobility Scooter & Regains Freedom
92-Year-old WW2 flight mechanic regains Freedom On BBC Top Gear winning TGA mobility scooter.
- Connect Ability Challenge to Empower People with Disabilities
Connect Ability Challenge developers will compete for over $100,000 in prizes to design software, wearable and technology solutions aimed at enhancing lives of people with disabilities.
Full List of Competitions and Contests Documents (34 Items)