Free Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
Disabled World (disabled-world.com)
Revised/Updated: Thursday, 17th January 2019
Synopsis and Key Points:
Information and list of giveaways competitions and contests available for entry.
Information and list of giveaways, competitions, and contests available for entry.
Stay informed about international and local competitions and giveaways relating to health and/or disability products around the world.
Please Check the Entry Dates!
Please check the date(s) before entering any competions listed, as often the final entry date may have passed. Disabled World may still maintain some expired listings for archival purposes and if the competion, or giveaway event is recurring we will update the competion page to reflect the new information and entry criteria.
Clipart image of competition prizes, certificates and winner awards.
Previous Competitions Have Included Prizes and Items Such As
- Win a New Wheelchair Accessible Car.
- Human Rights Video Contest Open to U.S. Students and Schools.
- IPC Design Competition for World Cup Medals and Trophies.
- Models of Diversity USA: Disabled Model Competition with Global Disability Inclusion.
- Katherine Schneider Journalism Award for Excellence in Reporting on Disability.
See a full list of these PAST competitions
NOTE: Disabled World does not keep any of the products provided to us for review purposes. They are either returned to the supplier after being reviewed, or offered as a prize in a free competion. Some items given away as prizes by Disabled World may consist of samples and products submitted to Disabled World for review. Therefore, though they are brand new, they may appear slightly used.
If you would like to publish an announcement for a competition, contest, or giveaway, or if you wish to submit an item or product related to health and/or disabilities, please contact us.
Subtopics and Associated Subjects
- 1 - Innovative Design Competition Shines Spotlight on Spinal Injuries : Kim Wan (2019/10/11)
- 2 - Visions For The Future of Mobility Unveiled at CES : RTPR (2019/01/09)
- 3 - Accessibility Innovation Showcase Competition - Helping Innovators Improve Lives of People with Disabilities : Ontario Centres of Excellence Inc. (2017/03/13)
- 4 - Human Rights Video Contest Open to U.S. Students and Schools : American Federation of Teachers (AFT) (2017/01/30)
- 5 - National Reading Contest for Students with Learning Disabilities : Learning Ally (2016/02/29)
- 6 - IPC Design Competition for World Cup Medals and Trophies : The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) (2015/12/11)
- 7 - 92 Year-Old Wins Top Gear TGA Mobility Scooter & Regains Freedom : TGA (2015/11/26)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.