Maddak Inc. and Morph Wheels Most Inspirational Client Award
Author: Maddak Inc. and Morph Wheels : Contact: Email: email@example.com
Published: 2013-09-26 : (Rev. 2016-03-22)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Most Inspirational Client Contest is a way for rehab professionals to publicly honor and recognize amazing individuals they work with and who face a variety of physical challenges every day.
As a provider of rehabilitation services do you have a client that you find especially inspiring? Does he/she have a special story of perseverance, attitude or achievement? Honor your client, share their story and your client could be the winner of a free set of Morph Foldable Wheelchair Wheels.
Maddak Inc. manufacture of Ableware aids for daily living and Morph foldable wheelchair wheels has announced the development of a 'Most Inspirational Client Contest' as a way for rehab professionals to publicly honor and recognize the amazing individuals, specifically wheelchair users, that they work with and who face a variety of physical challenges every day with a can-do attitude proving that 'disability' does not mean 'inability'.
Susan Tulanowski, Marketing Manager at Maddak Inc., stresses that this is a contest where everyone is a winner. "We constantly hear these amazing stories about people overcoming obstacles and rising to new heights and want to share and honor these individuals on our website and social media platforms and hopefully provide an additional platform for them to inspire others."
Nominations will be entered into a random drawing and 1 entry will be chosen to receive a set of Morph Foldable Wheelchair Wheels. The person who submits the winning entry will receive a $100 Visa gift card, or can choose a $200 Maddak credit. According to Tulanowski "4 additional entries will be chosen, and the nominators and nominees will all receive their choice of a $50 Visa gift card or a $100 Maddak credit."
Man in wheelchair fitted with foldable wheels
The 'Most Inspirational Client' Award is open to all rehab professionals in the Unites States - occupational therapists, physical therapists, assistive technology providers, etc. The nominee must be a manual wheelchair user over the age of 18. To nominate your client simply complete the online entry form and tell us what you admire about your nominee and how you think a set of Morph Foldable Wheelchair Wheels can enhance his/her life. Tulanowski allows noted that the nominators should let their client know they would like to nominate them. The contest period is September 1 through October 31, 2013. There is no fee to enter. The winning entries will be chosen at random and announced the first week in November.
Complete rules, entry form and additional information can be found on the Maddak web site at www.maddak.com/pages.phppage=inspiration_award or by contacting Maddak Inc., 661 Route 23 South, Wayne, NJ 07470, Tel: 800-443-4926, Fax: 973-305-0841, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed for wheelchair users who like to be 'on-the-go', Morph Wheels fold to almost half their open size to simplify car and air travel." More information on Morph Wheels can be found at MorphWheels.com.
Maddak Inc. manufactures products that simplify the tasks of daily living activities - eating, drinking, dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting, etc - for the senior, disability and rehab markets. The company mission is to provide quality products that enable people to maximize their independence and remain active despite any limitations they may face. Marketed under the Ableware® brand name, the product line features over 500 products can be purchased through many local medical and hospital supply centers, pharmacies and home-care retail centers. Established in 1971, Maddak Inc. is the largest U.S. manufacturer of assistive devices, clinical modalities, home healthcare and rehabilitation products.
- 1: Get Your Life Back - $50,000 Caregiving Makeover Contest : Physicians Choice Insurance Service (2011/06/14)
- 2: Innovative Design Competition Shines Spotlight on Spinal Injuries : Kim Wan (2019/10/11)
- 3: Visions For The Future of Mobility Unveiled at CES : RTPR (2019/01/09)
- 4: Knowbility OpenAIR Accessibility Internet Rally Competition : Knowbility, Inc. (2014/10/17)
- 5: Accessibility Innovation Showcase Competition - Helping Innovators Improve Lives of People with Disabilities : Ontario Centres of Excellence Inc. (2017/03/13)
- 6: Human Rights Video Contest Open to U.S. Students and Schools : American Federation of Teachers (AFT) (2017/01/30)
- 7: Maddak Inc. and Morph Wheels Most Inspirational Client Award : Maddak Inc. and Morph Wheels (2013/09/26)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.