Holiday Giveaway Contest for Families with Children Diagnosed with Autism
Author: www.autism-live.com : Contact: Daphne Plump, 19019 Ventura Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, email@example.com
Synopsis and Key Points:
Autism Live Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza contest for families with children diagnosed with autism.
Main DigestWeb Show Plays Santa This Holiday Season to Families Affected By Autism.
Now through Dec. 20, Autism Live will give away gift certificates, toys, and educational products through its "Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza" contest for families with children diagnosed with autism.
Autism Live announces the start of its "Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza" contest where families with children who have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can win gift certificates, toys, and free subscriptions to online autism-related programs. Now through Dec. 20, parents can enter for a chance to win by tuning into Autism Live and emailing the secret code revealed during the 2-hour, daily web show.
"It's no secret that many families of children with autism struggle financially," says Autism Live host Shannon Penrod. "We want to help alleviate some of this burden."
According to a 2012 study published in the journal Pediatrics, families with children with ASD earned 28 percent less than those families who have typically-developing children.
To participate in the Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza:
1. Tune in to www.autism-live.com Tuesday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. (PST) and listen for a code word, or watch online by visiting www.youtube.com/AutismLive and clicking "full episode."
2. Email the code word to AutismLive@gmail.com before 7 a.m. the following day.
3. Winners will be chosen at random every day.
4. Find out if you have won when winners are selected at random live during the next show.
Corporations participating in Autism Live's "Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza" include LeapFrog®, Lego®, Uncle Milton Toys, Fat Brain Toys, Lekotek, Learning Resources, WalMart®, Starbucks®, Lush Cosmetics, Endless Games, InnerVoice, Little Pim, Wicked Cool Toys, Toys R Us®, Namaste Foods, Breads from Anna, and Kidz Bop®, Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Skills®, and the Institute for Behavioral Training (IBT).
Autism Live is an interactive web show providing support, resources, information, entertainment, and inspiration to parents, teachers, and practitioners working with children on the autism spectrum, as well as individuals who are on the spectrum themselves.
For more information about Autism Live, visit www.autism-live.com
- 1: Get Your Life Back - $50,000 Caregiving Makeover Contest : Physicians Choice Insurance Service (2011/06/14)
- 2: Innovative Design Competition Shines Spotlight on Spinal Injuries : Kim Wan (2019/10/11)
- 3: Visions For The Future of Mobility Unveiled at CES : RTPR (2019/01/09)
- 4: Knowbility OpenAIR Accessibility Internet Rally Competition : Knowbility, Inc. (2014/10/17)
- 5: Accessibility Innovation Showcase Competition - Helping Innovators Improve Lives of People with Disabilities : Ontario Centres of Excellence Inc. (2017/03/13)
- 6: Human Rights Video Contest Open to U.S. Students and Schools : American Federation of Teachers (AFT) (2017/01/30)
- 7: Maddak Inc. and Morph Wheels Most Inspirational Client Award : Maddak Inc. and Morph Wheels (2013/09/26)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.