Get Your Life Back - $50,000 Caregiving Makeover Contest
Published : 2011-06-14 - Updated : 2019-11-27
Author : Physicians Choice Insurance Service - Contact: PhysiciansChoiceInsurance.com
Synopsis* : Caregivers are encouraged to share their personal story and enter a $50000 Caregiving Makeover and possibly have their story filmed for television. Physicians Choice Insurance Service is an Orange County based independent insurance agency specializing in healthcare and long term care. America is on the verge of a Long Term Care epidemic and less than 10% of them are prepared.
A $50,000 Caregiving Makeover Contest Get Your Life Back is being sponsored by the 3 in 4 Need More Association to promote Long Term Care awareness.
Tony Prince, President of Orange County based Physicians Choice Insurance Service says:
"America is on the verge of a Long Term Care epidemic and less than 10% of them are prepared."
With the U.S. Department of and Health & Human Services reporting that 70% ("nearly 3 in 4") Americans ages 65+ will need Long Term Care services at some point in their lives, Prince feels "Now is the time to get information and start planning."
Several prominent Orange County Physicians have volunteered to provide information about how healthcare is changing and the effect this has on planning for long term care.
Conducting seminars throughout Orange County, they will also be discussing resources available such as 'in home care and assisted living.' Prince will share tips on long term care planning.
The Physician Hosted '3 in 4 Need More' Free Public Seminar series begins June 29th 2011, 2:00-3:00 pm at Orange County's gorgeous St. Regis Monarch Beach.
To find a seminar near you go to www.3in4.pciyes.com or call (949) 614-7096.
Focusing on these Physician Hosted Seminars, Irvine radio host, eldercare advocate and bestselling author, Jacqueline Marcell, will interview Prince on Saturday, June 25th on the 'Coping with Caregiving' radio show.
Listen live or to the archive afterward at www.wsRadio.com/CopingWithCaregiving
Caregivers are encouraged to share their personal story on www.3in4NeedMore.com and automatically be entered to win the $50,000 Caregiving Makeover and possibly have their story filmed for television.
Physicians Choice Insurance Service is an Orange County based independent insurance agency specializing in healthcare and long term care.
With managers that average over 20 years experience with Medicare plans, Health Plans and Long Term Care insurance, they are an excellent resource for guidance through these types of coverages.
Physicians throughout Orange County routinely refer their patients to Physicians Choice Insurance Service to get unbiased help in selecting their healthcare insurance.
They can found on the web at www.PhysiciansChoiceInsurance.com
Get Your Life Back - $50,000 Caregiving Makeover Contest | Physicians Choice Insurance Service (PhysiciansChoiceInsurance.com). Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, disability sports events, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Related Competitions/Contests Documents
- 1 - Innovative Design Competition Shines Spotlight on Spinal Injuries : Competition to discover new generation of designers for people living with spinal injuries. Winning entry receives £3000 and £2000 to be awarded to the winning team's university.
- 2 - Visions For The Future of Mobility Unveiled at CES : Toyota Mobility Unlimited Challenge (MUC) supports inclusion and innovation in smarter assistive technology to provide greater mobility and independence for people with lower limb paralysis.
- 3 - Accessibility Innovation Showcase Competition - Helping Innovators Improve Lives of People with Disabilities : Ontario Centres of Excellence announces applications for 3rd annual Accessibility Innovation Showcase and Accessibility Tech Pitch Competition are now open.
- 4 - Human Rights Video Contest Open to U.S. Students and Schools : Students invited to create 3 minute video examining a human rights issue while profiling human rights defenders fighting to restore justice.
- 5 - National Reading Contest for Students with Learning Disabilities : Great Reading Games, a national reading competition launched by Learning Ally for students with print disability.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Physicians Choice Insurance Service. Electronic Publication Date: 2011-06-14 - Revised: 2019-11-27. Title: Get Your Life Back - $50,000 Caregiving Makeover Contest, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/entertainment/competitions/makeover-contest.php>Get Your Life Back - $50,000 Caregiving Makeover Contest</a>. Retrieved 2021-05-05, from https://www.disabled-world.com/entertainment/competitions/makeover-contest.php - Reference: DW#450-7945.