Recipe Contest - $2100 in Cash and Health Product Prizes
Synopsis and Key Points:
NaturalNews.TV Hosts Recipe Video Contest with $2100 in Cash and Health Product Prizes.
Main DigestNaturalNews.TV Hosts Recipe Video Contest with $2100 in Cash and Health Product Prizes.
Got a cool video demonstrating how to make a healthy meal or smoothie? It could earn you hundreds of dollars in cash and health product prizes at NaturalNews.TV, where a new "recipe video" contest has just been announced.
Entering the contest is free and joining the site is free, too. To enter the contest, members simply upload a video and select it for the contest.
Videos receive votes by visitors, and the top three videos with the most votes by October 18th win the first, second and third-place prizes.
First place wins $500 in cash, $200 in Boku Superfood products (www.BokuSuperfood.com) and $200 in health products from Global Healing Center (www.GHChealth.com).
Second place wins $250 in cash, $100 in Boku Superfood products and $100 in Global Healing Center products.
Third place also wins $250 in cash, $100 in Boku Superfood products and $100 in Global Healing Center products.
"We are thrilled to be able to offer this recipe video contest to the public," explained Mike Adams, co-creator of the NaturalNews.TV site and award-winning natural health journalist. "This will allow people to learn and enjoy many health-enhancing recipes that they can make right in their own kitchens."
The contest voting system is engineered to virtually eliminate vote stuffing and other contest cheating methods, ensuring the contest is a fair, open and honest event where real people have a genuine opportunity to win.
NaturalNews.TV is a fast-rising video site featuring videos on nutrition, natural remedies, mind-body medicine, fitness, green living and other holistic topics. With over 10,000 members and thousands of videos, the site is experiencing a rapid growth in popularity since launching two months ago.
Unlike other video sites that focus primarily on entertainment or "shock value" videos, NaturalNews.TV focuses on informative, instructive videos for people who wish to improve the quality of their lives. This recipe contest aims to open peoples' eyes to new ideas for making healthy foods and smoothies right in their own kitchen.
Joining the site is free: www.NaturalNews.TV
Videos posted to the site are also given free promotion across the 25,000 article pages published on NaturalNews.com, where each article now includes a related video from the NaturalNews.TV site.
To learn more about NaturalNews.TV, visit www.NaturalNews.TV
- 1 - Get Your Life Back - $50,000 Caregiving Makeover Contest : Physicians Choice Insurance Service (2011/06/14)
- 2 - Innovative Design Competition Shines Spotlight on Spinal Injuries : Kim Wan (2019/10/11)
- 3 - Visions For The Future of Mobility Unveiled at CES : RTPR (2019/01/09)
- 4 - Knowbility OpenAIR Accessibility Internet Rally Competition : Knowbility, Inc. (2014/10/17)
- 5 - Accessibility Innovation Showcase Competition - Helping Innovators Improve Lives of People with Disabilities : Ontario Centres of Excellence Inc. (2017/03/13)
- 6 - Human Rights Video Contest Open to U.S. Students and Schools : American Federation of Teachers (AFT) (2017/01/30)
- 7 - Maddak Inc. and Morph Wheels Most Inspirational Client Award : Maddak Inc. and Morph Wheels (2013/09/26)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.