Win a New Wheelchair Accessible Car
Author: Disabled World
Synopsis and Key Points:
Constables Mobility is giving away a brand new fully converted for wheelchair access car to one lucky winner of their Win a Car Competition.
Main DigestEnter Constables free prize draw to win a brand new wheelchair accessible car.
David Constable, founder and owner of Constables Limited is celebrating 30 years of expert engineering. To mark this occasion, Constables Mobility is giving away a brand new car, fully converted for wheelchair access to one lucky winner.
From designing and engineering the ground breaking world famous Car Chair, through to market leading rear access wheelchair accessible vehicles in the modern day era, David is renowned for innovation and quality engineering, being at the forefront of disabled transport since 1981 .
Only one entry per disabled person will be accepted.
Entry into the draw is FREE, no purchase is necessary.
Care homes, organizations and charities representing disabled persons are eligible to enter.
Entrants must be over 18 years of age, however there is no age restriction of the disabled person within the household, family or organization.
Entrants must either be a registered disabled person in the UK and Ireland, or there must be a registered disabled person within the household or family.
Wednesday 30th November 2011 at 5 p.m.
The draw will take place on Thursday 15th December 2011 and the winner will be notified by telephone in the first instance, with confirmation in writing within 30 days.
Any entries submitted after the closing date will not be entered into the draw.
For further information, including FULL terms and conditions, on the Win a Car Competition please visit www.constablesmobility.com/winacar/
- 1 - Get Your Life Back - $50,000 Caregiving Makeover Contest : Physicians Choice Insurance Service (2011/06/14)
- 2 - Innovative Design Competition Shines Spotlight on Spinal Injuries : Kim Wan (2019/10/11)
- 3 - Visions For The Future of Mobility Unveiled at CES : RTPR (2019/01/09)
- 4 - Knowbility OpenAIR Accessibility Internet Rally Competition : Knowbility, Inc. (2014/10/17)
- 5 - Accessibility Innovation Showcase Competition - Helping Innovators Improve Lives of People with Disabilities : Ontario Centres of Excellence Inc. (2017/03/13)
- 6 - Human Rights Video Contest Open to U.S. Students and Schools : American Federation of Teachers (AFT) (2017/01/30)
- 7 - Maddak Inc. and Morph Wheels Most Inspirational Client Award : Maddak Inc. and Morph Wheels (2013/09/26)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.