Free Draw to Win Brand New Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle
Synopsis and Key Points:
Free-prize draw to win a brand new wheelchair accessible vehicle courtesy of Constables Mobility.
Main DigestThere is just one month left to enter a free-prize draw to win a brand new wheelchair accessible vehicle courtesy of Constables Mobility.
To celebrate 30 years of expert engineering, Constables is giving away a car to one lucky winner, and all entries must be submitted by 5pm on 30 November. The draw will be conducted on 15 December and the winner will be presented with the vehicle in the New Year by Eastenders star and wheelchair user, David Proud.
Mr Proud, who played Adam Best in the soap, said: "I am delighted to have been chosen to present this prize, which could make such a difference to someone's life. Constables' vehicles offer wheelchair passengers true freedom, good accessibility and excellent user comfort."
Constables Mobility is one of the UK's leading manufacturers and suppliers of rear access WAVs for one or two wheelchair users.
David Constable, Managing Director, said: "There is a one-in-14 million chance of winning the National Lottery, yet millions of people play every week. The odds of winning our competition are significantly higher, at just 2,000 to one, meaning you are seven thousand times more likely to win a WAV than the lottery."
Standard features of all Constables' vehicles include flexible seating options, gently sloping safety-edged lightweight ramp with anti-slip surface, fully lowered floor for ample headroom and excellent all-round visibility, and simple four-point wheelchair securing system for ease of use.
David Proud with a Constables wheelchair accessible vehicle
The competition is open to anyone in the UK and Ireland over the age of 18 who is registered disabled, or who has a registered disabled person in their family or residing in the household. Care homes, organizations and charities (registered in the UK or Ireland) representing disabled persons are also eligible to enter. There is no age restriction for the disabled person within the household, family or organization.
To enter the competition, for full terms and conditions, or to book a free demonstration of a Constables vehicle at your home, work, business or school, please visit www.constablesmobility.com
Closing Date of the competition is Wednesday 30 November 2011 at 5pm.
Any entries submitted after the closing date will not be entered into the draw.
The draw will take place on Thursday 15 December 2011 and the winner will be notified by telephone in the first instance with confirmation in writing within 30 days.
- 1: Get Your Life Back - $50,000 Caregiving Makeover Contest : Physicians Choice Insurance Service (2011/06/14)
- 2: Innovative Design Competition Shines Spotlight on Spinal Injuries : Kim Wan (2019/10/11)
- 3: Visions For The Future of Mobility Unveiled at CES : RTPR (2019/01/09)
- 4: Knowbility OpenAIR Accessibility Internet Rally Competition : Knowbility, Inc. (2014/10/17)
- 5: Accessibility Innovation Showcase Competition - Helping Innovators Improve Lives of People with Disabilities : Ontario Centres of Excellence Inc. (2017/03/13)
- 6: Human Rights Video Contest Open to U.S. Students and Schools : American Federation of Teachers (AFT) (2017/01/30)
- 7: Maddak Inc. and Morph Wheels Most Inspirational Client Award : Maddak Inc. and Morph Wheels (2013/09/26)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.