Comedian Josh Blue - Information and Video
Published 2009-08-25 09:31:05 - (11 years ago). Last updated 2012-04-29 18:41:14 - (8 years ago).
Author: Disabled World
Outline: Josh Blue an American comedian with cerebral palsy and talented US Paralympic soccer player.
Main DigestJosh Blue is an American comedian with cerebral palsy. In addition to guest-starring on Comedy Central's "Mind of Mencia," Blue has been making audiences laugh in top comedy clubs, theaters, colleges campuses and corporate events all over America.
Josh Blue has appeared several times on Comedy Central's Mind of Mencia, and Blue finished in first place at the 2004 Las Vegas Comedy Festival's Royal Flush Comedy Competition.
Many of his jokes center on living with his disability of cerebral palsy, how he deals with it and how other people view him.
Blue was the first comedian to do stand-up on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.
He also appeared in the 2009 low budget horror film Feast 3: The Happy Finish.
Television credits include Live with Regis and Kelly, Comics Unleashed, plus numerous appearances on Fox, CBS, ABC, and MSNBC.
Josh Blue also appeared on the Last Comic Standing show to make people aware of the fact that people with disabilities can make an impact.
Josh Blue is also known for his skills in soccer as he played a part in the 2004 U.S. Paralympic team.
NBC states Josh Blue is...
A gifted stand-up comedian and talented U.S. Paralympic soccer player, Josh Blue refuses to bow to any of the challenges that come from living with cerebral palsy. He jokes, "I realize that people are going to stare so I want to give them something to stare at." He uses his self-deprecating sense of humor to defy stereotypes and encourage others to overcome their pre-conceived notions about disabled people.
- 1 - Deaf Comedian Tom Willard Performs at Caroline's on Broadway | Tom Willard (2018-12-22 18:12:00)
- 2 - Alice Sheppard and Kinetic Light Present NY Premiere of DESCENT | Mariclare Hulbert, Lisa Niedermeyer, Alice Sheppard (2018-03-04 14:24:00)
- 3 - Black Heart Actor Shawn McClain Gives Breakthrough Performance | DAG Consulting (2011-07-20 12:31:00)
- 4 - Musical Putnam is an Uplifting Hit | Dionysus Theatre (2010-06-20 13:28:00)
- 5 - Films Involving or Featuring Disabilities | Thomas C. Weiss (2009-05-12 10:19:02)