My Dream a Gala Spectacular - Win Free Tickets
Published : 2010-10-08 - Updated : 2014-11-28
Author : China Disabled People's Performing Arts Troupe
🛈 Synopsis : China Disabled Peoples Performing Arts Troupe My Dream is a gala spectacular and a truly inspiring story.
My Dream is a gala spectacular, which is one of the truly inspiring stories of our time.
The show is the culmination of more than two decades of hard work and dedication from the China Disabled People's Performing Arts Troupe which has won the hearts and minds of some of the most important people in the world.
The troupe's work in the form of My Dream has quite simply stunned, amazed and inspired audiences in more than 60 counties around the globe because it is not only extremely high quality entertainment, it is also a story that strikes a chord of possibility in every human heart.
This amazing artistic company has members who have hearing impairments, others with visual impairments and some carry physical disabilities yet with each individual extending themselves as well as trusting and relying upon the support of teammates, their collective work really is something quite extraordinary.
In 2007 the troupe won the title of "Artists for Peace" on behalf of UNESCO who recognized the group as a symbol of the hopes and dreams of disabled people worldwide.
During the month of November, CDPPAT will perform in cities throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Win FREE tickets for you and your family to My Dream and meet the performers after the show!
All you need to do is write an inspiring story about living with your disability on My Dream's Facebook Page.
They are performing in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane and New Zealand.
Related Recreation Documents
- 1: LOVE LAND Film Features Breakthrough Cast with Disabilities : LOVE LAND endorsed by the Disability Cinema Coalition is an independent film focused on the disability rights movement that challenges disability stereotypes.
- 2: Morgan's Inspiration Island Accessible Splash Park : World's first ultra-accessible Splash Park now being built at Morgan's Wonderland in San Antonio, Texas.
- 3: Deaf Comedian Tom Willard Performs at Caroline's on Broadway : Sign Language on Broadway - Deaf Rochester standup comedian performs at celebrated comedy club Carolines on Broadway.
- 4: Disabled Vets Receive Free Lifetime Access to U.S. National Parks : U.S. Senate passes S.327 Wounded Veterans Recreation Act allowing all veterans with service-connected disabilities free lifetime entry to US national parks and federal land.
- 5: Alice Sheppard and Kinetic Light Present NY Premiere of DESCENT : Alice Sheppard and Kinetic Light present New York Premiere of DESCENT, exploring the potent intersection of disability, dance, design, and technology at New York Live Arts March 22, 23, 24.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also follow Disabled World on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: China Disabled People's Performing Arts Troupe. Electronic Publication Date: 2010-10-08 - Revised: 2014-11-28. Title: My Dream a Gala Spectacular - Win Free Tickets, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/entertainment/my-dream.php>My Dream a Gala Spectacular - Win Free Tickets</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-10, from https://www.disabled-world.com/entertainment/my-dream.php - Reference: DW#43-5762.