My Dream a Gala Spectacular - Win Free Tickets
Author: China Disabled People's Performing Arts Troupe
Published: 2010-10-08 : (Rev. 2014-11-28)
Synopsis and Key Points:
China Disabled Peoples Performing Arts Troupe My Dream is a gala spectacular and a truly inspiring story.
My Dream is a gala spectacular, which is one of the truly inspiring stories of our time.
The show is the culmination of more than two decades of hard work and dedication from the China Disabled People's Performing Arts Troupe which has won the hearts and minds of some of the most important people in the world.
The troupe's work in the form of My Dream has quite simply stunned, amazed and inspired audiences in more than 60 counties around the globe because it is not only extremely high quality entertainment, it is also a story that strikes a chord of possibility in every human heart.
This amazing artistic company has members who have hearing impairments, others with visual impairments and some carry physical disabilities yet with each individual extending themselves as well as trusting and relying upon the support of teammates, their collective work really is something quite extraordinary.
In 2007 the troupe won the title of "Artists for Peace" on behalf of UNESCO who recognized the group as a symbol of the hopes and dreams of disabled people worldwide.
During the month of November, CDPPAT will perform in cities throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Win FREE tickets for you and your family to My Dream and meet the performers after the show!
All you need to do is write an inspiring story about living with your disability on My Dream's Facebook Page.
They are performing in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane and New Zealand.
- 1: Morgan's Inspiration Island Accessible Splash Park : Morgan's Wonderland (2015/12/05)
- 2: Deaf Comedian Tom Willard Performs at Caroline's on Broadway : Tom Willard (2018/12/22)
- 3: Disabled Vets Receive Free Lifetime Access to U.S. National Parks : United States Senate Committee on Veterans Affairs (2020/06/26)
- 4: Alice Sheppard and Kinetic Light Present NY Premiere of DESCENT : Mariclare Hulbert, Lisa Niedermeyer, Alice Sheppard (2018/03/04)
- 5: Black Heart Actor Shawn McClain Gives Breakthrough Performance : DAG Consulting (2011/07/20)
- 6: Musical Putnam is an Uplifting Hit : Dionysus Theatre (2010/06/20)
- 7: Films Involving or Featuring Disabilities : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/05/12)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.