Webbytalents - Disabilities in Film
Published: 2009-01-04 : (Rev. 2010-07-13)
Webbytalents is a new website sharing for films made by or for people with disabilities across the world.
Main DigestWebbytalents is a new website sharing for films made by or for people with disabilities across the world.
It is also a new kink of platform at the crossroads between a social site and a site media designed to break down barriers for the world's disabled.
On Webbytalents you'll be able to share and discover videos from around the world.
No matter who you are, artists, filmmakers, performers, athletes, heroes or spectators sitting at home. Everyone can participate and become an agent of change for better integration of disability.
Join Webbytalents to learn, share experiences, stories and testimonies.
Organization and association
Webbytalents helps you publicize activities and events. It is also a good way to see what people or communities from different countries think about disability.
Upload and share videos and links.
Webbytalents guarantees your video to be put forward and not be drowned in the mass as is the case with larger mainstream websites.
Discover or encourage talents and events from the other side of the world on www.webbytalents.com
Use Webbytalents to share your talents. It is free of charge and all your videos are welcome.
- 1 - Deaf Comedian Tom Willard Performs at Caroline's on Broadway : Tom Willard (2018/12/22)
- 2 - Alice Sheppard and Kinetic Light Present NY Premiere of DESCENT : Mariclare Hulbert, Lisa Niedermeyer, Alice Sheppard (2018/03/04)
- 3 - Black Heart Actor Shawn McClain Gives Breakthrough Performance : DAG Consulting (2011/07/20)
- 4 - Musical Putnam is an Uplifting Hit : Dionysus Theatre (2010/06/20)
- 5 - Films Involving or Featuring Disabilities : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/05/12)
- 6 - Free Things to Do On the Weekend When Bored : Disabled World (2017/10/22)
- 7 - Mayer-Johnson Products for People with Disabilities : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/03)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.