Losing 40 lbs in 40 Days
Author: The Cleansing Clinic PA
Synopsis and Key Points:
The Cleansing Clinic PA of Millburn NJ is now offering the physician monitored HCG Diet.
Main DigestSafely Losing 40 lbs in 40 Days - The Cleansing Clinic PA of Millburn NJ is now offering the physician monitored HCG Diet.
A physician evaluates the patient's comprehensive history, physical exam and blood work to determine the safety and efficacy of participating in the off label prescription of daily, self-administrated HCG injections, nasal spray, sublingual drops or transdermal ointment.
Although the FDA says "HCG has not been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity and that there is no substantial evidence that it increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or 'normal' distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restricted diets," this does not mean it's not safe, nor does it mean it's not effective. What it means is that there are no double blind clinical studies that have been reported in peer reviewed clinical journals supporting the use of HCG as a dietary aid. You should talk to people who have done this diet and consult your physician.
The use of HCG in the treatment of obesity was first discovered by the late British physician, Dr. A. T. W. Simeons in 1954, while practicing in Rome, Italy. Simeons noticed several important factors including the lack of symptoms one would expect from a patient on a very low calorie diet, expressly, his patients had no headaches, hunger pains, weakness, or irritability as long as the low calorie diet was combined with HCG.
Patients report losing 1-3 lbs per day without exercise. Patients lost more fat tissue directly from adipose tissue accumulations, causing favorable contouring of the body.
HCG is an acronym for the hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, which is found in both men and women, though pregnant women have the highest levels of HCG in their bodies.
Abnormal fat deposits disappear; the double chin, potbelly and fat around hips and thighs are the first to go. HCG does not deplete subcutaneous or other essential fat.
Most HCG weight-loss participants see a loss in girth (inches) before they see any substantive drop in the scales. When properly supervised, the result is rapid weight loss and improved body shape during and after treatment. Reshaping of body contour is quickly noticeable in those patients who struggle with fat located in the buttocks and hip area. As the HCG metabolizes stored body fat, about 2,000 calories are released into the bloodstream, thus allowing for a low calorie per day diet without experiencing fatigue, weakness or hunger.
To know if the HCG diet is right for you, be sure to discuss the particulars of your medical condition with your doctor and their medical staff. For more info call (908) 598-0509 - thecleansingcenter.com
- 1 - How the Western Diet Leads to Overeating and Obesity : University of California - Riverside (2017/01/23)
- 2 - Does Eating Before Sleeping Cause Weight Gain? : Disabled World (2011/08/08)
- 3 - What Does it Take to Burn off Calories If I Eat or Drink a Food Item : Disabled World (2018/09/08)
- 4 - The Dieter's Paradox: Adding Negative Calorie Food to a Meal : Kellogg School of Management (2010/09/20)
- 5 - Can Beer Consumption Be Part of a Healthy Diet? : AAEA (2017/11/06)
- 6 - The Mediterranean Diet: Facts and Information : Disabled World (2014/07/14)
- 7 - Is BMI an Accurate Indicator of Body Fat? : Disabled World (2017/12/23)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.