Special Diet: Diets for Health Conditions & Allergies Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2015-03-16
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Special Diets category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Special Diets RSS feed.
List of Special Diets Publications:
- 1 - Study Finds Plant Protein, Fiber, Nuts Lower Cholesterol, Improve Blood Pressure : Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (2018/06/05)
- 2 - Investigating Link Between Parkinson Disease and Binge Eating : Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati (2018/04/03)
- 3 - A More Complete Mediterranean Diet May Protect Against Aggressive Prostate Cancer : Elsevier (2018/01/21)
- 4 - Diet-to-Go Meal Delivery Plan for People with Prediabetes or Diabetes : Diet-to-Go (2016/01/05)
- 5 - The Ketogenic Diet for Controlling Epilepsy : Disabled World (2014/09/23)
- 6 - Possible New Therapies for People with Celiac disease or Gluten Intolerance : McMaster University (2014/04/03)
- 7 - Low Calorie Menu Planners Sent to Your Email : eMeals (2013/12/30)
- 8 - Rickets Disease - Appropriate Nutrition : Disabled World (2013/11/11)
- 9 - Importance Of Fiber To Children According to Kelloggs : Kellogg Company (2012/09/06)
- 10 - How Dietary Changes Can Help Children with ADHD : University of Copenhagen (2012/04/26)
- 11 - Low Glycemic Index Foods for Breakfast to Control Daily Blood Sugar : Institute of Food Science & Technology (2012/04/04)
- 12 - Curry Spice May Offer Hope for Tendinitis Treatment : The University of Nottingham (2011/08/22)
- 13 - Eating Nuts Improves Diabetes Control Without Weight Gain : The Peanut Institute (2011/08/19)
- 14 - Meals to Live - For Those Living with Diabetes : Meals to Live (2011/08/04)
- 15 - Home Remedies and Honey Recipes for Cough and Sore Throat : Disabled World (2011/05/05)
- 16 - Calls for Greater Awareness of Food Supply for Children with Diabetes : Elsevier Health Sciences (2010/12/03)
- 17 - New Lyme Disease Cookbook and Recipes : Peconic Publishing, LLC (2010/12/01)
- 18 - Diverse Vegetable Diet may Decrease Risk of Lung Cancer : American Association for Cancer Research (2010/09/11)
- 19 - Celebrate World Heart Day with Healthy Recipes : CANOLAINFO (2010/09/02)
- 20 - Cooking Tips to Lower High-cholesterol : Georgia Rascon (2010/06/07)
- 21 - High Protein Egg Breakfasts Help Teen Obesity : Egg Nutrition Center (2010/06/02)
- 22 - No Behavioral Improvement with Autism Diet : University of Rochester Medical Center (2010/05/20)
- 23 - Dietary Protein may Reduce Hip Fractures in Seniors : Hebrew SeniorLife Institute for Aging Research (2010/05/05)
- 24 - Weight Loss for Type 2 Diabetics : Matt Denos, PhD (2010/03/25)
- 25 - Eating Right to Fight Diabetes : Sandra Bentley (2010/03/17)
- 26 - List of Foods That Keep Your Eyes Healthy : Laser Eye Center of Silicon Valley (2010/02/27)
- 27 - Ankylosing Spondylitis Diet Information : Jacob Morrow (2010/01/07)
- 28 - Food and Protein After Lap Band Surgery : Amy A Nutt (2009/09/16)
- 29 - Mediterranean Diet Trumps Low-fat Diet for Diabetes Management : American College of Physicians (2009/09/09)
- 30 - Senior Health and Nutrition: What Seniors should be Eating : Stacey Crevoiserat (2009/06/25)
- 31 - How to Bulk Up on Fiber to Clean Colon and Intestines : Sue Becker (2009/06/20)
- 32 - Diet May Reduce Risk of Prostate Cancer : Wiley-Blackwell (2009/06/03)
- 33 - What Type of Diabetes Diet is Best : Janet Smith (2009/04/06)
- 34 - Lupus Diet and Nutrition Information : Stacey Becker (2009/01/13)
- 35 - Diets to Prevent Cancer : Alan Wighton (2008/12/30)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2015-03-16. Title: Special Diet: Diets for Health Conditions & Allergies, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/fitness/diets/special-2/>Special Diets</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-10, from https://www.disabled-world.com/fitness/diets/special-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-294-E.