Super Shred Diet by Dr. Ian Smith
Author: Disabled World : Contact: www.disabled-world.com
Synopsis and Key Points:
The Super Shred Diet Book, by Dr. Ian Smith, claims weight loss goal of 20 pounds In 4 weeks with special meal plans.
The low-cost diet relies on portion control with nutrient-dense foods. It's detailed in his new book, released on Dec. 31, titled "Super Shred: The Big Results Diet: 4 Weeks, 20 Pounds - Lose It Faster! "
Using the same principles of meal spacing, snacking, meal replacement and diet confusion, that made his SHRED a major number one bestseller, Dr. Ian Smith has developed what dieters told him they needed: a quick-acting plan that is safe and easy to follow at home, at work, or on the road.
Dr. Smith says the regimented plan involves scheduling meals, mainly of plant-based foods in controlled portions, to create a negative energy balance... where your body extracts energy from stored fat, thereby boosting calorie burn and reducing fat. Most dieters don't realize that simply by cutting back as little as 20 percent at each meal, they can lose a significant amount of weight.
Research has shown that with intermittent fasting, blood pressure is reduced, levels of sugars and fats in circulation are improved, and inflammation, an indicator of heart disease risk, can be limited. Every week there is a day when you are eating a reduced amount of calories compared to the other days, to achieve this. He has dieters follow a specific four-week eating plan, including some days where the calorie count is about 1,600, and other days where it is 900. (The average caloric intake for women is about 1,800 a day; for men, 2,500, according to government statistics).
Smith's plan includes specific grocery lists and meal plans. He also recommends doing about 40 minutes or more of high-intensity interval aerobic exercise a day.
The Super Shred Diet is a program with four week-long cycles:
- 1 - Foundation, when you'll eat four meals and three snacks a day, start shedding pounds and set yourself up for success
- 2 - Accelerate, when you'll kick it up and speed up weight loss
- 3 - Shape, the toughest week in the program, and the one that will get your body back by keeping it guessing
- 4 - Tenacious, a final sprint that cements your improved eating habits and melts off those last stubborn pounds
The SHRED system never leaves you hungry.
It's a completely new way to lose weight, stay slender, and feel fantastic about your body, mind and spirit. Includes more than 50 all-new recipes for meal replacing smoothies and soups.
You can purchase the book in hardcover for $14.87 or on Kindle for $9.59 from Amazon.
- 1 - How the Western Diet Leads to Overeating and Obesity : University of California - Riverside (2017/01/23)
- 2 - Does Eating Before Sleeping Cause Weight Gain? : Disabled World (2011/08/08)
- 3 - What Does it Take to Burn off Calories If I Eat or Drink a Food Item : Disabled World (2018/09/08)
- 4 - The Dieter's Paradox: Adding Negative Calorie Food to a Meal : Kellogg School of Management (2010/09/20)
- 5 - Can Beer Consumption Be Part of a Healthy Diet? : AAEA (2017/11/06)
- 6 - The Mediterranean Diet: Facts and Information : Disabled World (2014/07/14)
- 7 - Is BMI an Accurate Indicator of Body Fat? : Disabled World (2017/12/23)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.