Disability Aerobics: Exercises for Seniors and Disabled Document List
Although some of these documents from our Aerobics category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Disability Aerobics: Exercises for Seniors and Disabled".
- Abstract: Digest of 11 Aerobics papers, documents, and publications.
- Aerobics Category Publications: Updated - Monday, 3rd December 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-242.
List of Aerobics Publications:
- 1 - Aerobics May Improve Walking and Endurance After Stroke : Journal of the American Heart Association Report (2019/08/15)
- 2 - Aerobics for Lower Back Pain : American Friends of Tel Aviv University (2013/03/05)
- 3 - Lose Belly Fat with Aerobic Exercises : Duke University Medical Center (2011/08/25)
- 4 - Aerobics Effective Exercise for People with Rheumatoid Arthritis : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/06/24)
- 5 - Aerobics Better Than Pedometer-based Walking Programs for Health Benefits : University of Alberta - Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation (2010/05/17)
- 6 - Aerobic Exercise Good for Brain : University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences (2010/04/26)
- 7 - Aerobic Exercise Helps Elasticity of Arteries and Diabetes : Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (2009/10/25)
- 8 - Aerobic Exercise Reduces Fatty Liver Health Concerns : Wiley-Blackwell (2009/09/09)
- 9 - Aerobic Exercises for Healthy Heart : Blake Hagen (2009/02/12)
- 10 - Aerobic Exercises Can Improve Mental Health : Blake Hagen (2009/02/12)
- 11 - Aerobics for the Whole Body : Jerome Carter (2009/02/12)