Disability Aerobics: Exercises for Seniors and Disabled Document List
Although some of these documents from our Aerobics category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Disability Aerobics: Exercises for Seniors and Disabled".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 11 Aerobics papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/12/03.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-242.
- 1 - Aerobics May Improve Walking and Endurance After Stroke | Journal of the American Heart Association Report | 2019/08/15
- 2 - Aerobics for Lower Back Pain | American Friends of Tel Aviv University | 2013/03/05
- 3 - Lose That Belly Fat with Aerobic Exercises | Duke University Medical Center | 2011/08/25
- 4 - Aerobics Effective Exercise for People with Rheumatoid Arthritis | Wiley-Blackwell | 2010/06/24
- 5 - Aerobics Better Than Pedometer-based Walking Programs for Health Benefits | University of Alberta - Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation | 2010/05/17
- 6 - Aerobic Exercise Good for Brain | University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences | 2010/04/26
- 7 - Aerobic Exercise Helps Elasticity of Arteries and Diabetes | Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada | 2009/10/25
- 8 - Aerobic Exercise Reduces Fatty Liver Health Concerns | Wiley-Blackwell | 2009/09/09
- 9 - Aerobic Exercises for Healthy Heart | Blake Hagen | 2009/02/12
- 10 - Aerobic Exercises Can Improve Mental Health | Blake Hagen | 2009/02/12
- 11 - Aerobics for the Whole Body | Jerome Carter | 2009/02/12