Weight Exercising : Bodybuilding, Strength, Resistance Training for Disabled Document List
Although some of these documents from our Weight/Strength Training category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Weight Exercising : Bodybuilding, Strength, Resistance Training for Disabled".
- Abstract: Digest of 9 Weight/Strength Training papers, documents, and publications.
- Weight/Strength Training Category Publications: Updated - Wednesday, 25th March 2020.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-238.
List of Weight/Strength Training Publications:
- 1 - Strength Training for Seniors : Deutsches Aerzteblatt International (2011/06/13)
- 2 - Progressive Resistance Training Builds Muscle and Increases Strength : University of Michigan Health System (2011/04/01)
- 3 - Best Exercises for Scapular Region : Jon Doyle (2010/12/16)
- 4 - Building Muscle Doesn't Require Lifting Heavy Weights : McMaster University (2010/08/12)
- 5 - Weight Training Injuries : Nationwide Childrens Hospital (2010/03/30)
- 6 - Lose Weight with Strength Training : Mike Adams (2009/02/11)
- 7 - Bodybuilding Supplements Help Seniors Health : Lee MacRae (2009/02/11)
- 8 - Bodybuilders with Disabilities : Disabled World (2009/02/11)
- 9 - Bodybuilding Tips for Men and Women : Dale Young (2009/02/06)