Weight Exercising : Bodybuilding, Strength, Resistance Training for Disabled Document List
Although some of these documents from our Weight/Strength Training category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Weight Exercising : Bodybuilding, Strength, Resistance Training for Disabled".
- Abstract: Digest of 9 Weight/Strength Training papers, documents, and publications.
- Weight/Strength Training Category Publications: Updated - Wednesday, 25th March 2020.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-238.
The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
List of Weight/Strength Training Publications:
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.