Nutritious Berries: Superfoods for Health & Fitness Document List
Although some of these documents from our Berries category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Nutritious Berries: Superfoods for Health & Fitness".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 9 Berries papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/03/17.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-458.
- 1 - Blueberries May Help Fight Alzheimer's Disease | American Chemical Society | 2016/03/14
- 2 - Lowering Cholesterol Levels by Eating Strawberries | FECYT - Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology | 2014/02/27
- 3 - Chocolate, Tea and Berry Ingredients May Guard Against Diabetes | University of East Anglia | 2014/01/24
- 4 - Blueberries Reduce Growth and Spread of Breast Cancer Tumors | Beckman Research Institute | 2011/10/03
- 5 - Strawberries May Slow Precancerous Growth in Esophagus | American Association for Cancer Research | 2011/04/11
- 6 - Eating Berries May Lower Risk of Parkinson's Disease | American Academy of Neurology | 2011/02/14
- 7 - Bioactive Compounds in Berries Can Reduce High Blood Pressure | University of East Anglia | 2011/01/14
- 8 - Black Raspberries May Prevent Colon Cancer | University of Illinois at Chicago | 2010/11/03
- 9 - Blueberries Help Fight Artery Hardening | United States Department of Agriculture - Research, Education and Economics | 2010/10/23