Nutritious Berries: Superfoods for Health & Fitness Document List
Although some of these documents from our Berries category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Nutritious Berries: Superfoods for Health & Fitness".
- Abstract: Digest of 9 Berries papers, documents, and publications.
- Berries Category Publications: Updated - Tuesday, 17th March 2015.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-458.
List of Berries Publications:
- 1 - Blueberries May Help Fight Alzheimer's Disease : American Chemical Society (2016/03/14)
- 2 - Lowering Cholesterol Levels by Eating Strawberries : FECYT - Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (2014/02/27)
- 3 - Chocolate, Tea and Berry Ingredients May Guard Against Diabetes : University of East Anglia (2014/01/24)
- 4 - Blueberries Reduce Growth and Spread of Breast Cancer Tumors : Beckman Research Institute (2011/10/03)
- 5 - Strawberries May Slow Precancerous Growth in Esophagus : American Association for Cancer Research (2011/04/11)
- 6 - Eating Berries May Lower Risk of Parkinson's Disease : American Academy of Neurology (2011/02/14)
- 7 - Bioactive Compounds in Berries Can Reduce High Blood Pressure : University of East Anglia (2011/01/14)
- 8 - Black Raspberries May Prevent Colon Cancer : University of Illinois at Chicago (2010/11/03)
- 9 - Blueberries Help Fight Artery Hardening : United States Department of Agriculture - Research, Education and Economics (2010/10/23)