Nuts and Seeds: Health and Nutrition Benefits Document List
Although some of these documents from our Nuts and Seeds category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Nuts and Seeds: Health and Nutrition Benefits".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 11 Nuts and Seeds papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/11/28.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-457.
Nuts and Seeds Publications:
- 1 - Protein from Nuts and Seeds is Heart Smart, Meat Protein is Unhealthy | Loma Linda University Adventist Health Sciences Center | 2018/04/03
- 2 - Health Benefits of Consuming Nuts and Dried Fruits | International Nut & Dried Fruit Council (INC) | 2016/11/10
- 3 - Pistachios May Reduce Response to Body Stress in Diabetics | Penn State | 2014/08/08
- 4 - Health Benefits of Eating a Variety of Nuts and Seeds | Quan Nguyen | 2014/04/21
- 5 - Walnuts Contain Highest Antioxidant Content Among Nuts | California Walnut Commission | 2012/01/15
- 6 - Walnuts Provide Brain Power Boost for Students | California Walnut Commission | 2011/09/20
- 7 - Eating Nuts Improves Diabetes Control Without Weight Gain | The Peanut Institute | 2011/08/19
- 8 - In-shell Pistachio Consumption Decreases Calorie Intake | Fleishman-Hillard, Inc. | 2011/07/16
- 9 - Walnuts Contain Heart-healthy Antioxidants | American Chemical Society | 2011/03/27
- 10 - Cashew Seed Extract Effective Anti-diabetic | University of Montreal | 2010/10/24
- 11 - Walnuts and Walnut Oil Improve Reaction to Stress | Penn State | 2010/10/23