Nuts and Seeds: Health and Nutrition Benefits Document List
Although some of these documents from our Nuts and Seeds category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Nuts and Seeds: Health and Nutrition Benefits".
- Abstract: Digest of 11 Nuts and Seeds papers, documents, and publications.
- Nuts and Seeds Category Publications: Updated - Wednesday, 28th November 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-457.
List of Nuts and Seeds Publications:
- 1 - Protein from Nuts and Seeds is Heart Smart, Meat Protein is Unhealthy : Loma Linda University Adventist Health Sciences Center (2018/04/03)
- 2 - Health Benefits of Consuming Nuts and Dried Fruits : International Nut & Dried Fruit Council (INC) (2016/11/10)
- 3 - Pistachios May Reduce Response to Body Stress in Diabetics : Penn State (2014/08/08)
- 4 - Health Benefits of Eating a Variety of Nuts and Seeds : Quan Nguyen (2014/04/21)
- 5 - Walnuts Contain Highest Antioxidant Content Among Nuts : California Walnut Commission (2012/01/15)
- 6 - Walnuts Provide Brain Power Boost for Students : California Walnut Commission (2011/09/20)
- 7 - Eating Nuts Improves Diabetes Control Without Weight Gain : The Peanut Institute (2011/08/19)
- 8 - In-shell Pistachio Consumption Decreases Calorie Intake : Fleishman-Hillard, Inc. (2011/07/16)
- 9 - Walnuts Contain Heart-healthy Antioxidants : American Chemical Society (2011/03/27)
- 10 - Cashew Seed Extract Effective Anti-diabetic : University of Montreal (2010/10/24)
- 11 - Walnuts and Walnut Oil Improve Reaction to Stress : Penn State (2010/10/23)