InTune Wellness Program Pays You to Get Healthy
Author: Strategic Wellness Partners, LLC
InTune is paying members cash incentives and prizes as members do the right things for their health.
Main DigestStrategic Wellness Partners, owner and operator of InTune(SM), has recently launched a national wellness program with a new twist - its members can earn cash and win prizes just for getting healthy.
Originally designed for Fortune 500 companies, InTune's powerful programs are now available to individual consumers looking for real and effective lifestyle improvement. InTune offers a fresh and motivating way for people to take simple steps to improve nutrition, manage weight, stop smoking, handle stress, and exercise more regularly. In fact, InTune is paying its members cash incentives and giving out prizes as members do the right things for their health.
"This is neither hype nor gimmick," says Travis Haws, head of InTune operations. "Everyone needs a little motivation to start doing things they know are good for their health. If a company offered InTune, it would pay its employees a cash incentive to join and participate. With our new InTune consumer program, we're stepping up and allowing our members to earn cash as they get healthy."
Research shows that only four percent of Americans eat a healthy diet, exercise at least 30 minutes most days of the week, are within five pounds of their ideal body weight, refrain from tobacco products, and limit alcohol consumption. However, the research also shows that most Americans do want to be healthy, suggesting that a lack of motivation may be a key factor contributing to America's poor health status. InTune hopes to offer a game changer in this equation by motivating people with real cash and prizes as they take steps to better health.
With InTune, members get a science-based and comprehensive lifestyle profile along with a health score and real age calculation. Based on this profile, members are provided access to powerful video-based online coaching programs to help them tackle the underlying challenges of hard-to-change lifestyle habits. As members reach certain milestones, they are rewarded with actual cash funds loaded onto an InTune debit card. Members can also enter to win prizes each day and even a chance to win a grand prize Caribbean vacation.
"This is truly a one-of-a-kind opportunity," says Adrian Stewart, head of marketing for InTune. "While there are certainly many fitness, diet, and weight loss programs to choose from, nowhere is there the combination of InTune's top-flight programming coupled with the unique and compelling reward factor of cash and prizes."
Although InTune requires registration and a fee, members can actually come out ahead with the cash they can earn. Now, every adult with access to the Internet can join the InTune crusade for healthy living and reap the rewards for doing the right things for their health, their families, and their future.
InTune (www.myintune.com) is a wellness program offered to consumers and corporations globally. Strategic Wellness Partners is headquartered in San Diego, California.
- 1 - Facial Exercises Proven to Help Women Appear Younger : Northwestern University (2018/01/04)
- 2 - Genetically Modified Food: GM Foods List and Information : Disabled World (2009/09/22)
- 3 - Safety of Gastric Banding Weight-Loss Surgery in Question : Winters Enright Salzetta & O'Brien, L.L.C. (2010/09/12)
- 4 - Anti-aging : How to Look and Feel Younger : Tonya Zavasta (2010/06/06)
- 5 - Appetite Loss After Exercising Explained : Albert Einstein College of Medicine (2018/04/25)
- 6 - Fatty Foods Not Empty Stomach Cause Hunger : University of Cincinnati Academic Health Center (2009/06/07)
- 7 - Old and New Food Pyramid Information and Pictures : Disabled World (2017/12/20)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.