Wellness ToolBox: Technology for Self-Health and Wellness
Author: PatientCentral Technologies, LLC
Published: 2010-01-19 : (Rev. 2016-04-07)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Wellness ToolBox is as a health management tool and can integrate with any wellness fitness or health maintenance system.
PatientCentral Technologies, LLC Releases Wellness ToolBox: A Treasure Trove of Technology for Self-Health and Wellness
PatientCentral Technologies, LLC just released Wellness ToolBox , a new self-health and wellness feature of My-Health-Archive .
Dr. Al Davies, CEO, says, "The best way to promote good behavior is to shine a light on it. MyGraphs is your personal floodlight. Wellness Tools gets you to pay attention, and once you are paying attention, you are more likely to do the things necessary to sustain your wellness. Both healthy and sick people need to use these tools."
Standalone or Combined with Other Fitness, Wellness or Health Activities
The Wellness ToolBox is great as a standalone health management tool, or can integrate with any wellness, fitness or health maintenance system a person is already using.
- MyCalendar is a private calendar for health and personal matters. You can set email alerts for upcoming health and wellness events like reminders on medications, appointments, and exercise.
- MyGraphs shows how your wellness program works, and when it might be slipping.
- MyLogs shows how healthy you really are.
- Using MyGraphs and MyLogs together reveals the relationship between what you eat and your blood sugar, blood pressure, need for medication, weight, waist, etc.
- Select food choices from a database over 7,000 foods, even fast foods, to record food intake.
- Exercise Log calculates and tracks activity to be correlated with weight loss, blood pressure and blood sugar to give enormous insight into health performance.
- The Prepare Physician Visit Form enables people to formulate their thoughts in advance, to assemble their health records, to log their questions and keep track of the answers.
Measure - Monitor - Maximize
Many people delude themselves into believing they are healthy. Many more overlook those subtle changes over time. Wellness ToolBox promotes healthiness by following My-Health-Archive's mantra: measure, monitor, maximize.
Measure yourself: your body fat, body mass index, heart rate, blood pressure, what you eat, blood sugar, and on and on.
Monitor how the good measurements persist and how the bad measurements worsen over time. Then maximize your plan to stay in with the good and out with the bad.
Wellness ToolBox asks, why spend money on diets, fitness, exercise, trainers and the like, and still have no idea what direction you are going? Are you really getting healthier? How do you know? Have a plan, and start the plan with effective tools to measure, monitor and maximize. And then keep doing it!
My-Health-Archive: Personal Health Information Management System
Wellness ToolBox is part of the sophisticated My-Health-Archive suite providing a state-of-the-art personal health information management system to not only securely store personal information, but also to bring information to life to be used every day to promote wellness. All information and services are available anywhere in the world via internet access, so they remain useful in disasters, during travel, and day to day. My-Health-Archive is a strong tool empowering patients in the Medical Home concept of high-quality patient-centric care.
Wellness ToolBox is available directly to consumers (tinyurl.com/yfnn7p8) or discounted through employers, unions, physicians' offices, and other groups as part of wellness plans.
Valerie Purcell, RN, MBA, Vice President of Business Development, says, "Do something about your health. Promote your own wellness and actually be healthier. Keep track of how you are really doing. Don't wait for next New Year's to make a resolution. Do something now."
- 1: What Happens When We Starve? Phases of Starvation : Thomas C. Weiss (2016/02/01)
- 2: Overeating Health Foods Perceived Less Filling : Cornell Food & Brand Lab (2015/12/28)
- 3: Drinking Beetroot Juice Boosts Stamina : University of Exeter (2009/08/07)
- 4: Old and New Food Pyramid Information and Pictures : Disabled World (2017/12/20)
- 5: Facial Exercises Proven to Help Women Appear Younger : Northwestern University (2018/01/04)
- 6: Genetically Modified Food: GM Foods List and Information : Disabled World (2009/09/22)
- 7: Safety of Gastric Banding Weight-Loss Surgery in Question : Winters Enright Salzetta & O'Brien, L.L.C. (2010/09/12)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.