Alzheimer's Disease: Warning Signs, Symptoms and Research Information Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2020-05-18
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Alzheimer's Disease category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Alzheimer's Disease RSS feed.
List of Alzheimer's Disease Publications:
- 1 - OCTA Eye Scan May Detect Sign of Early Alzheimer's Disease : American Academy of Ophthalmology (2018/11/03)
- 2 - Music Activates Regions of the Brain Spared By Alzheimer's Disease : University of Utah Health (2018/04/27)
- 3 - Importance of Family History for Onset of Alzheimer's Disease : McGill University (2018/02/26)
- 4 - Probiotics Improve Memory in People with Alzheimers Disease : Alzheimer's Research UK (2016/11/11)
- 5 - Major Study Into Early Signs of Alzheimer's Disease : Disabled World (2016/08/22)
- 6 - Is Alzheimer's an Autoimmune Disease? : Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University (2015/03/10)
- 7 - Link Between Vitamin D and Alzheimer's Disease : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/08/15)
- 8 - Slowing Down Memory Loss in Alzheimer's Disease : University of Houston (2013/11/15)
- 9 - Degeneration Process Leading to Alzheimer's Cracked by McGill Researchers : McGill University (2012/03/14)
- 10 - Alzheimer's Damage Occurs Early in Life : Lund University (2012/01/07)
- 11 - Alzheimer's Antibodies - Simple Method to Target Harmful Proteins : Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (2011/12/09)
- 12 - Global Standardization of Biomarkers for Alzheimer's Disease : Alzheimer's Association (2011/07/17)
- 13 - Ingredient in Coffee Boosts Protection Against Alzheimer's : University of South Florida (USF Health) (2011/06/21)
- 14 - Alzheimer's Risk Gene Starts Damage 50 years before the Disease Strikes : University of California - Los Angeles (2011/05/13)
- 15 - Alzheimer's Awareness Facts and Information : Disabled World (2011/05/10)
- 16 - New Criteria and Guidelines for the Diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease : Alzheimer's Association (2011/04/19)
- 17 - Dementia Experts Call on WHO to Make Alzheimer's an Urgent Health Priority : Alzheimer Society of Canada (2011/03/27)
- 18 - Nasal Spray Protects Against Alzheimer's and Stroke : American Friends of Tel Aviv University (2011/02/28)
- 19 - TimeSlips Storytelling Program Improves Lives of People with Alzheimer's : University of Missouri-Columbia (2011/02/25)
- 20 - Alzheimer's Disease May Be Easily Misdiagnosed : American Academy of Neurology (2011/02/25)
- 21 - Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer's Disease : UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011/02/11)
- 22 - Blood Test for Alzheimer's Disease : Cell Press (2011/01/06)
- 23 - Legislation Provides Framework for National Alzheimer Strategy : Alzheimer's Association (2010/12/17)
- 24 - Unique Case Study on Alzheimer's : Karolinska Institutet (2010/12/14)
- 25 - National Initiative Urges 10 Million At-Risk Boomers to Face Alzheimer's : Pfizer Inc. (2010/12/07)
- 26 - Hope on the Horizon for Alzheimer's Patients and Caregivers : USF Health's Byrd Alzheimer's Institute (2010/11/21)
- 27 - DHA Fish Oil Supplements Do Not Slow Cognitive Decline in Alzheimer's : JAMA and Archives Journals (2010/11/03)
- 28 - Preventing Persons with Alzheimer's from Wandering : LoJack Corporation (2010/11/02)
- 29 - Alzheimer's Disease and the Role of Vitamin B12 : www.vitaminb12info.com (2010/10/19)
- 30 - How America Can Cope with Future Alzheimer's Epidemic : Silverado Senior Living (2010/10/19)
- 31 - A Woman's Nation Takes on Alzheimer's : Alzheimer's Association (2010/10/14)
- 32 - Safety of Diabetes Medication for Patients with Alzheimer's Disease : JAMA and Archives Journals (2010/09/13)
- 33 - Protein that Fuels Alzheimer's Disease Discovered, Promising New Treatments Expected : Alzheimer's Research Foundation (2010/09/01)
- 34 - Best Friends Approach when Caring for Those with Alzheimer's and Memory Loss : Virginia Bell and David Troxel, The Best Friends Approach (2010/08/31)
- 35 - Study Explains Why Alzheimer's Drug is Safe and Effective : Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute (2010/08/19)
- 36 - Alzheimer's Disease May Increase Risk of Anemia and Seizures : Alzheimer's Association (2010/07/15)
- 37 - Best Tests for Predicting Alzheimer's Disease : American Academy of Neurology (2010/07/01)
- 38 - Music Helps Alzheimer's Patients Remember : Boston University Medical Center (2010/05/12)
- 39 - Uncovering Early Stages of Alzheimer's Disease : CSIRO Australia (2010/04/16)
- 40 - Persons Over 50 Should Cut Copper and Iron Intake : American Chemical Society (2010/04/07)
- 41 - Early Onset Alzheimer's Disease - Facts and Information : Disabled World (2010/03/14)
- 42 - Social Security Speeds Disability Benefits for Early-Onset Alzheimer's Disease : Alzheimers Foundation of America (2010/02/12)
- 43 - Nutrient Mix for Alzheimer's Patients Shows Promise for Improving Memory : Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2010/01/08)
- 44 - High Methionine Diet Could Increase Risk of Alzheimer's Disease : Temple University (2009/12/16)
- 45 - Alzheimer's Disease Prevention - Extended Youthfulness : Cell Press (2009/12/10)
- 46 - Oleocanthal May Help Prevent and Treat Alzheimer's Disease : Monell Chemical Senses Center (2009/09/29)
- 47 - Gammaglobulin Treatment Test for Alzheimer's Disease : University Hospitals Case Medical Center (2009/09/24)
- 48 - Over 35 Million People have Dementia Worldwide : ALZHEIMER SOCIETY OF CANADA (2009/09/21)
- 49 - New Marker for Alzheimer's Disease Discovered : University of Gothenburg (2009/09/14)
- 50 - Drug Rescues Alzheimer's Disease Memory Loss : University of California (2009/07/14)
- 51 - Early Signs of Alzheimer's Detected by Memory Test and PET Scans : University of California - Berkeley (2009/07/14)
- 52 - Cerebrospinal Fluid Shows Alzheimer's Disease Deterioration Earlier : University of Gothenburg (2009/06/18)
- 53 - Alzheimer's Discovery Could Bring Early Diagnosis, Treatment Closer : McGill University (2009/05/24)
- 54 - Delirium Accelerates Memory Decline in Alzheimer's Patients : Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (2009/05/05)
- 55 - Shrinking in Brain Hippocampus Precedes Alzheimer's Disease : American Academy of Neurology (2009/03/17)
- 56 - Blood Test for Alzheimer's Possible Study Suggests : U.G.A (2009/03/11)
- 57 - New Piece in Alzheimer's Puzzle : Yale University (2009/02/25)
- 58 - Drug Could Improve Alzheimer's Memory Loss : Elhuyar Fundazioa (2009/02/19)
- 59 - Medication and Care for Alzheimer Patients : Disabled World (2009/01/27)
- 60 - Slowing the Progression of Alzheimer's Disease : Jack Phillips (2009/01/27)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2020-05-18. Title: Alzheimer's Disease: Warning Signs, Symptoms and Research Information, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/health/aging/alzheimers-2/>Alzheimer's Disease</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-12, from https://www.disabled-world.com/health/aging/alzheimers-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-187-E.