Dementia: Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment Document List
Although some of these documents from our Dementia category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Dementia: Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment".
- Abstract: Digest of 29 Dementia papers, documents, and publications.
- Dementia Category Publications: Updated - Saturday, 7th November 2015.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-119.
List of Dementia Publications:
- 1 - Dementia: Through Their Eyes - Guide to Understanding Dementia : The Good Care Group (2016/11/25)
- 2 - Lewy Body Dementia: Symptoms, Causes, Tests, Treatments, Therapies : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/11/05)
- 3 - Risk of Dementia in People with Mild Cognitive Impairment 400% Higher : IOS Press (2014/08/08)
- 4 - Dementia Patients Benefit from Holistic Exercise : Elsevier Health Sciences (2014/05/24)
- 5 - Stem Cells Reverse Dementia : Intercellular Sciences, LLC (2013/02/02)
- 6 - Making Decisions with Dementia : Economic & Social Research Council (2011/09/29)
- 7 - Alcohol May Help Prevent Dementia : Oxford University Press (2011/03/02)
- 8 - Operation Makes Dementia Patients Smarter : University of Gothenburg (2011/01/25)
- 9 - Problems Handling Money May be an Early Clue to Dementia : Patrick Burns & Associates (2010/12/26)
- 10 - Guidance is Key to Improve Dementia Care : BSI Group (2010/12/20)
- 11 - Hospice Care Increasing for Nursing Home Patients with Dementia : Brown University (2010/12/15)
- 12 - Types of Dementia: Lewy Bodies and Parkinson's Disease Dementia : Thomas C Weiss (2010/10/16)
- 13 - Link Between PTSD and Dementia : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/09/02)
- 14 - Obesity Associated with Dementia and Lower Brain Volume : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/05/20)
- 15 - Dementia Takes Away Meaning of Flavor : Elsevier (2010/05/10)
- 16 - Ethical Guidelines for Dementia Needed : Uppsala University (2010/03/29)
- 17 - Dementia Expected to Become Epidemic in Elderly : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/02/24)
- 18 - Dementia Disorder Hereditary : American Academy of Neurology (2009/11/02)
- 19 - Communication Problems in Dementia Care : University of Gothenburg (2009/09/14)
- 20 - Detecting Pain in People with Dementia : University of Alberta (2009/09/02)
- 21 - Frontotemporal Dementia: General Overview : Disabled World (2009/04/01)
- 22 - Abuse to People with Dementia by Family Carers Common : University College London (2009/01/23)
- 23 - Seniors Universal Health Care and Dementia : Indiana University (2009/01/15)
- 24 - Causes of Dementia : Judy Schienberg (2009/01/05)
- 25 - Symptoms of Dementia : Heather Colman (2009/01/05)
- 26 - Alzheimer's a Type of Dementia : Ian Pennington (2009/01/05)
- 27 - Dementia Facts and Statistics : Dr. Lorne Label (2009/01/05)
- 28 - Dementia and Functional Abilities in Seniors : Tim Mancino (2009/01/05)
- 29 - 1.7 Million Will Have Dementia by 2051 : Chris Marshall (2009/01/05)