Dementia: Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment Document List
Although some of these documents from our Dementia category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Dementia: Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 29 Dementia papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/11/07.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-119.
- 1 - Dementia: Through Their Eyes - Guide to Understanding Dementia | The Good Care Group | 2016/11/25
- 2 - Lewy Body Dementia: Symptoms, Causes, Tests, Treatments, Therapies | Thomas C. Weiss | 2015/11/05
- 3 - Risk of Dementia in People with Mild Cognitive Impairment 400% Higher | IOS Press | 2014/08/08
- 4 - Dementia Patients Benefit from Holistic Exercise | Elsevier Health Sciences | 2014/05/24
- 5 - Stem Cells Reverse Dementia | Intercellular Sciences, LLC | 2013/02/02
- 6 - Making Decisions with Dementia | Economic & Social Research Council | 2011/09/29
- 7 - Alcohol May Help Prevent Dementia | Oxford University Press | 2011/03/02
- 8 - Operation Makes Dementia Patients Smarter | University of Gothenburg | 2011/01/25
- 9 - Problems Handling Money May be an Early Clue to Dementia | Patrick Burns & Associates | 2010/12/26
- 10 - Guidance is Key to Improve Dementia Care | BSI Group | 2010/12/20
- 11 - Hospice Care Increasing for Nursing Home Patients with Dementia | Brown University | 2010/12/15
- 12 - Types of Dementia: Lewy Bodies and Parkinson's Disease Dementia | Thomas C Weiss | 2010/10/16
- 13 - Link Between PTSD and Dementia | Wiley-Blackwell | 2010/09/02
- 14 - Obesity Associated with Dementia and Lower Brain Volume | Wiley-Blackwell | 2010/05/20
- 15 - Dementia Takes Away Meaning of Flavor | Elsevier | 2010/05/10
- 16 - Ethical Guidelines for Dementia Needed | Uppsala University | 2010/03/29
- 17 - Dementia Expected to Become Epidemic in Elderly | Wiley-Blackwell | 2010/02/24
- 18 - Dementia Disorder Hereditary | American Academy of Neurology | 2009/11/02
- 19 - Communication Problems in Dementia Care | University of Gothenburg | 2009/09/14
- 20 - Detecting Pain in People with Dementia | University of Alberta | 2009/09/02
- 21 - Frontotemporal Dementia: General Overview | Disabled World | 2009/04/01
- 22 - Abuse to People with Dementia by Family Carers Common | University College London | 2009/01/23
- 23 - Seniors Universal Health Care and Dementia | Indiana University | 2009/01/15
- 24 - Causes of Dementia | Judy Schienberg | 2009/01/05
- 25 - Symptoms of Dementia | Heather Colman | 2009/01/05
- 26 - Alzheimer's a Type of Dementia | Ian Pennington | 2009/01/05
- 27 - Dementia Facts and Statistics | Dr. Lorne Label | 2009/01/05
- 28 - Dementia and Functional Abilities in Seniors | Tim Mancino | 2009/01/05
- 29 - 1.7 Million Will Have Dementia by 2051 | Chris Marshall | 2009/01/05