HIV and Aids: Symptoms, Information and Treatment Document List
Although some of these documents from our HIV - Aids category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "HIV and Aids: Symptoms, Information and Treatment".
- Abstract: Digest of 26 HIV - Aids papers, documents, and publications.
- HIV - Aids Category Publications: Updated - Friday, 16th March 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-163.
List of HIV - Aids Publications:
- 1 - World Mayors Sign Paris Declaration to End AIDS Epidemic : International Association of Providers of AIDS Care (IAPAC) (2014/12/01)
- 2 - Major Monoclonal Antibody Drug Trial for HIV Patients Underway : Alessandra Miguel-Descalso (2014/10/29)
- 3 - Cryptococcosis and Meningitis : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/05/09)
- 4 - Edurant a New HIV Treatment Approved by FDA : U.S. Food and Drug Administration (2011/05/20)
- 5 - HIV Vaccine Awareness Day : AIDS Vaccine Advocacy Coalition (2011/05/18)
- 6 - New Front in Effort to Stop HIV : University of Rochester Medical Center (2011/01/23)
- 7 - Stroke Rate Rises for Patients with HIV Infection : (2011/01/22)
- 8 - HIV/AIDS and Disabilities: Making the Connection : Disability and HIV (2010/12/15)
- 9 - Epidemic of HIV Requires National Mobilization : Forum for Collaborative HIV Research (2010/11/18)
- 10 - Are HERVs an Answer to AIDS Mysteries : Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons (2010/09/04)
- 11 - Revaccination Could Benefit HIV-Infected Children : Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health (2010/09/01)
- 12 - FDA Approved Drugs that May Fight HIV : University of Minnesota (2010/08/21)
- 13 - Potential HIV Drug Keeps Virus out of Cells : University of Utah Health Sciences (2010/08/19)
- 14 - Human Rights Protections Essential in Drive for Universal Access : International AIDS Society (2010/07/20)
- 15 - Male Circumcision Scale Up : PSI (2010/07/20)
- 16 - Many People with HIV Start Treatment Too Late : Infectious Diseases Society of America (2010/05/29)
- 17 - Researchers Solve HIV Puzzle : Imperial College London (2010/01/31)
- 18 - HIV/AIDS Prevention CD for Women with Intellectual Disabilities : Tech-Aid Institute (2010/01/14)
- 19 - Further Progress for AIDS Vaccine : Thomas Jefferson University (2009/12/14)
- 20 - Researchers Uncover Way for Possibly Eradicating HIV Infection : Oregon Health & Science University (2009/06/21)
- 21 - Has HIV Become More Virulent? : Clinical Infectious Diseases (2009/04/07)
- 22 - AIDS Vaccine Progress : Rutgers University (2009/03/12)
- 23 - Developing Countries need support to Conduct Anonymous HIV Testing : Public Library of Science (2009/01/21)
- 24 - HIV Culture Test : Johnson Pinto (2009/01/20)
- 25 - HIV AIDS and Women : Vinay Gupta (2009/01/20)
- 26 - Researchers Reveal HIV and Aids Health Scandal : NoR (2009/01/20)