Autoimmune Diseases: Types, Facts and Information Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2018-03-16
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Autoimmune Diseases category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Autoimmune Diseases RSS feed.
List of Autoimmune Diseases Publications:
- 1 - Lambert-Eaton Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms and Treatments : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/12/27)
- 2 - Histiocytosis: Symptoms and Treatment Information : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/10/07)
- 3 - How To Build Your Immune System: Diet and Exercise : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/12/29)
- 4 - Revised Gout Treatment Guidelines : Wiley (2012/09/29)
- 5 - Celiac Disease - Depression and Disordered Eating in Women : Penn State (2011/12/27)
- 6 - Sjogrens Syndrome: Inability to Cry : European League Against Rheumatism (2011/05/26)
- 7 - Chronic Ulcerative Stomatitis an Autoimmune Disease : Tufts University (2011/04/18)
- 8 - Research Finds Rate of Celiac Disease is Growing : University of Maryland Medical Center (2010/09/27)
- 9 - New Drug Target for Immune Diseases Discovered : The Mount Sinai Hospital / Mount Sinai School of Medicine (2010/08/03)
- 10 - New Promising Therapy for Systemic Sclerosis : Catholic University of Rome (2010/06/14)
- 11 - Harnessing the Immune System's Diagnostic Power : Richard Harth, Biodesign Institute Science Writer (2010/06/08)
- 12 - Serious Health Implications of Gout : Gout & Uric Acid Education Society (2010/05/20)
- 13 - Important Autoimmune Diseases Control Mechanism Discovered : Karolinska Institutet (2010/05/04)
- 14 - The Human Immune System and Celiac Disease : Queen Mary, University of London (2010/02/28)
- 15 - Deadly Immune Response in War Casualties, Heart Attacks, Strokes, Car Accidents : Eastern Virginia Medical School (2010/02/09)
- 16 - Arthritis Foundation Awareness to Reduce Osteoarthritis : Arthritis Foundation (2010/02/04)
- 17 - Rejuvenating the Immune System : Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers (2010/01/26)
- 18 - Hairspray and Lipstick Common Environmental Triggers for Autoimmune Diseases : American Friends of Tel Aviv University (2010/01/25)
- 19 - Improved Vision and Inflammation in Graves Eye Disease : University of Michigan Health System (2009/11/06)
- 20 - Ankylosing Spondylitis: Knee, Hip and Spine Pain : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/11/05)
- 21 - Celiac Disease : Causes, Symptoms, Treatments : Disabled World (2009/06/26)
- 22 - Autoinflammatory Disease Model Reveals Role for Innate Immunity : University of California - San Diego (2009/06/07)
- 23 - Reactive Arthritis: Definition, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/05/29)
- 24 - Myasthenia Gravis: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/05/29)
- 25 - Sjogren's Syndrome: Definition, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/05/22)
- 26 - Dermatomyositis: Definition, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/05/21)
- 27 - Pernicious Anemia: Definition, Symptoms, Risks, Diagnosis and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/05/19)
- 28 - Graves Disease: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment : Disabled World (2009/05/16)
- 29 - Addison's Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/05/12)
- 30 - Hashimoto's Thyroiditis: Definition, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/05/08)
- 31 - Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS): Causes, Tests and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/04/20)
- 32 - Vitamin D may Exacerbate Autoimmune Disease : Autoimmunity Research Foundation (2009/04/08)
- 33 - The Human Immune System - General Overview : Disabled World (2009/03/28)
- 34 - Stopping Autoimmunity Before it Strikes : American Journal of Pathology (2009/03/25)
- 35 - Immune System has Ability to Learn : Washington University School of Medicine (2009/01/26)
- 36 - New Way to Stop Autoimmune Diseases and Transplant Rejection : Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (2009/01/22)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2018-03-16. Title: Autoimmune Diseases: Types, Facts and Information, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/health/autoimmunediseases-2/>Autoimmune Diseases</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-11, from https://www.disabled-world.com/health/autoimmunediseases-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-146-E.