The color blue denotes arthritis awareness. The month of May is designated as arthritis awareness month.
The awareness ribbon colors for Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) is Dark Blue for Arthritis, and Orange/Orchid for Psoriasis.
In Canada the month of March is Childhood Arthritis Month.
Learn More About Post-Traumatic Arthritis
- What You Should Know about Post-Traumatic Arthritis
- New Clues to Healing Arthritis Caused by Traumatic Injury
- Post-Traumatic Arthritis: When Old Injuries Come Back to Haunt You
- List of Different Types of Arthritis - Ian Langtree
- Osteoarthritis Vs. Fibromyalgia - Similarities and Information - Disabled World
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Diagnosis, Information & Treatment - Information and treatments for rheumatoid arthritis an autoimmune disorder causing joint inflammation pain aches and damage.