Lupus: Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment Document List
Although some of these documents from our Lupus category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Lupus: Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 16 Lupus papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/03/08.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-147.
- 1 - Possible New Plant Extract Lupus Treatment with No Side Effects | University of Houston | 2014/09/26
- 2 - DC Residents Led by Nick Cannon in Walk to End Lupus Now | Lupus Foundation of America | 2014/04/20
- 3 - Pregnancy Safe for 80% of Women with Lupus | Hospital for Special Surgery | 2011/11/06
- 4 - Understanding Cause of Lupus - Research Uncovers Key | Virginia Tech | 2011/02/02
- 5 - Lupus Patients - Patient Care, Education and Research | Hospital for Special Surgery | 2010/11/09
- 6 - Shedding Light on Lupus with New Assessment Tool | Hospital for Special Surgery | 2010/11/09
- 7 - Future Hope for Patients with Lupus | Lupus Research Institute | 2010/10/18
- 8 - Lupus - Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits | Jonathan Ginsberg | 2010/05/25
- 9 - Antibodies Linked to Cardiovascular Disease in Lupus Patients | Wiley-Blackwell | 2010/02/25
- 10 - Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Counseling for Lupus Patients | Hospital for Special Surgery | 2009/10/17
- 11 - Researchers Probe Kidney Damage Protection in Lupus | Journal of Immunology | 2009/04/21
- 12 - Oral Contraceptives Associated with Risk of Lupus | Wiley-Blackwell | 2009/04/07
- 13 - Staying Healthy with Lupus | Steve A Johnson | 2009/01/13
- 14 - Lupus and Early Menopause | John Gibb | 2009/01/13
- 15 - Lupus - Is Social Security Disability Available | Jerry Lutkenhaus | 2009/01/13
- 16 - Lupus Diet and Nutrition Information | Stacey Becker | 2009/01/13