Rheumatoid Arthritis: Diagnosis, Information and Treatments Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2019-03-23
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Rheumatoid Arthritis category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Rheumatoid Arthritis RSS feed.
List of Rheumatoid Arthritis Publications:
- 1 - CDD-450 Drug Compound Shows Promise Against Rheumatoid Arthritis : Washington University School of Medicine (2018/04/01)
- 2 - Bacteria in Milk and Beef May Be Linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis : University of Central Florida (2018/01/31)
- 3 - Rheumatoid Arthritis and Chikungunya Virus Share Symptoms : Washington University School of Medicine (2015/01/30)
- 4 - Effective and Cheaper Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis : KU Leuven (2014/11/11)
- 5 - Medical Marijuana not Recommended for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, or Fibromyalgia Symptoms : Wiley (2014/03/09)
- 6 - Shoulder Replacement in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients : Mayo Clinic (2014/01/13)
- 7 - Copper and Magnetic Bracelets Do Not Help Rheumatoid Arthritis : University of York (2013/09/18)
- 8 - Rheumatoid Arthritis Awareness Day : Rheumatoid Patient Foundation (2013/01/23)
- 9 - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Cheaper Medication Works for Newly Diagnosed Patients : UNMC (2011/11/14)
- 10 - Survey of Rheumatologists Reveals Health Insurance Barriers Jeopardize Ability of Physicians to Effectively Treat Patients : The Coalition of State Rheumatology Organizations (2011/10/02)
- 11 - P21 Protein Halts Rheumatoid Arthritis : Northwestern University (2011/09/08)
- 12 - Link Between COPD and Rheumatoid Arthritis Confirmed : European League Against Rheumatism (2011/05/26)
- 13 - Cimzia (Certolizumab Pegol) Shows Rapid Relief From Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms : UCB (2011/05/12)
- 14 - Poor Sleep Quality Associated with Greater Disability in RA Patients : American Academy of Sleep Medicine (2011/02/15)
- 15 - Rheumatoid Arthritis Remission Redefined : Wiley-Blackwell (2011/02/03)
- 16 - Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Not Getting Recommended Drugs : Stanford University Medical Center (2011/02/01)
- 17 - Heart Attack Risk Increases After Rheumatoid Arthritis Diagnosed : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/12/06)
- 18 - Early Diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis Crucial : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/11/23)
- 19 - Bortezomib Promising Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/11/04)
- 20 - Fostamatinib Demonstrates Positive Response in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients : AstraZeneca (2010/09/23)
- 21 - Disease Activity Is Main Factor In Disability From Rheumatoid Arthritis : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (2010/08/19)
- 22 - New Way of Classifying Rheumatoid Arthritis : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/08/10)
- 23 - Rheumatoid Arthritis and SLE - Sex Lives : European League Against Rheumatism (2010/06/19)
- 24 - Partners Grieve Rheumatoid Arthritis Diagnosis as Well : European League Against Rheumatism (2010/06/19)
- 25 - Smoking is a Predictor of Rheumatoid Arthritis : European League Against Rheumatism (2010/06/17)
- 26 - Rheumatoid Arthritis on Rise in Women : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/05/26)
- 27 - Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients and Doctors Differ on Disease Severity : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/05/25)
- 28 - Rheumatoid Arthritis Linked to Vitamin D Deficiency : Boston University Medical Center (2010/04/07)
- 29 - Casper the Ghost Molecule Stops Rheumatoid Arthritis : Northwestern University (2010/01/28)
- 30 - SIMPONI Successful in Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis : Centocor Ortho Biotech Inc. (2009/10/19)
- 31 - Cimzia for Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis : UCB (2009/10/18)
- 32 - Decline in Rheumatoid Vasculitis in US Veterans : Wiley-Blackwell (2009/08/27)
- 33 - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Depression and Inflammation Linked to Pain : Wiley-Blackwell (2009/08/04)
- 34 - I have Rheumatoid Arthritis What is my Prognosis : Sally Rider (2009/06/29)
- 35 - SIMPONI in Anti-TNF Experienced Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients : Centocor Ortho Biotech Inc. (2009/06/10)
- 36 - Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Feel the Disease Controls Their Lives : Schering-Plough (2009/06/10)
- 37 - Difference Between Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis : Disabled World (2009/05/31)
- 38 - SIMPONI Approved for Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis : Centocor Ortho Biotech Inc.; Schering-Plough Corporation (2009/04/14)
- 39 - Rheumatoid Arthritis - New Treatment Possible : Wiley-Blackwell (2009/01/29)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2019-03-23. Title: Rheumatoid Arthritis: Diagnosis, Information and Treatments, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/health/autoimmunediseases/rheumatoid-arthritis-2/>Rheumatoid Arthritis</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-12, from https://www.disabled-world.com/health/autoimmunediseases/rheumatoid-arthritis-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-191-E.