Brain Cancer and Tumors: Types and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Brain Cancers category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Brain Cancer and Tumors: Types and General Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 20 Brain Cancers papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/10/02.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-138.
Brain Cancers Publications:
- 1 - Glioblastoma Brain Cancer Vaccine Effective in Some Patients | Julia Evangelou Strait | 2018/06/01
- 2 - Promising Target for Treating Brain Tumors in Children | Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago | 2017/11/28
- 3 - Relationship Between Blood Sugar and Brain Tumors | Ohio State University | 2017/05/06
- 4 - Radiotherapy Followed By Chemotherapy Improves Survival for Patients with Anaplastic Glioma | Cancer Research UK | 2016/06/06
- 5 - Brain Tumor Highest Cause of Cancer in Teens and Young Adults | American Brain Tumor Association | 2016/02/25
- 6 - Cancer Vaccine for Glioblastoma Brain Tumors | Thomas Jefferson University | 2014/11/17
- 7 - Stopping Glioblastoma Brain Tumors in their Path | McGill University | 2014/01/09
- 8 - Glioblastoma Multiforme Brain Cancer Study Shows 50% of Patients Alive After 5 Years | Cedars-Sinai Medical Center | 2013/11/25
- 9 - Vaccine for Brain Cancer Proves Effective | University of California - San Francisco | 2012/04/17
- 10 - What Causes Glioblastoma Brain Cancer | Inderscience Publishers | 2011/07/07
- 11 - Campaign Asks Parents To Be Aware of Brain Tumor in Children | Royal College of Paediatrics | 2011/06/11
- 12 - Cell Phones Do Not Increase Brain Cancer Risk | University of Manchester | 2011/02/20
- 13 - Nose Drops to Treat Brain Cancer | American Chemical Society | 2010/09/22
- 14 - Brain Cancer Survivor to Cycle Across USA | Brains on Bikes / Entertainment Industry Foundation | 2010/02/26
- 15 - Chemical Compound May Stop Brain Tumors | University of North Carolina School of Medicine | 2009/04/10
- 16 - Avastin Effective at Delaying Brain Tumor Progression | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center | 2009/04/06
- 17 - Glioblastoma Multiforme - Adult Brain Tumor | Sally Rider | 2009/04/02
- 18 - Ependymoblastoma - Child Brain Tumor | Disabled World | 2009/04/01
- 19 - Astrocytoma - Grade III and IV | Sally Rider | 2009/04/01
- 20 - Brain Cancer is Caused by Tumor | Mavis Butcher | 2008/11/28