Brain Cancer and Tumors: Types and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Brain Cancers category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Brain Cancer and Tumors: Types and General Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 20 Brain Cancers papers, documents, and publications.
- Brain Cancers Category Publications: Updated - Tuesday, 2nd October 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-138.
List of Brain Cancers Publications:
- 1 - Glioblastoma Brain Cancer Vaccine Effective in Some Patients : Julia Evangelou Strait (2018/06/01)
- 2 - Promising Target for Treating Brain Tumors in Children : Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago (2017/11/28)
- 3 - Relationship Between Blood Sugar and Brain Tumors : Ohio State University (2017/05/06)
- 4 - Radiotherapy Followed By Chemotherapy Improves Survival for Patients with Anaplastic Glioma : Cancer Research UK (2016/06/06)
- 5 - Brain Tumor Highest Cause of Cancer in Teens and Young Adults : American Brain Tumor Association (2016/02/25)
- 6 - Cancer Vaccine for Glioblastoma Brain Tumors : Thomas Jefferson University (2014/11/17)
- 7 - Stopping Glioblastoma Brain Tumors in their Path : McGill University (2014/01/09)
- 8 - Glioblastoma Multiforme Brain Cancer Study Shows 50% of Patients Alive After 5 Years : Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (2013/11/25)
- 9 - Vaccine for Brain Cancer Proves Effective : University of California - San Francisco (2012/04/17)
- 10 - What Causes Glioblastoma Brain Cancer : Inderscience Publishers (2011/07/07)
- 11 - Campaign Asks Parents To Be Aware of Brain Tumor in Children : Royal College of Paediatrics (2011/06/11)
- 12 - Cell Phones Do Not Increase Brain Cancer Risk : University of Manchester (2011/02/20)
- 13 - Nose Drops to Treat Brain Cancer : American Chemical Society (2010/09/22)
- 14 - Brain Cancer Survivor to Cycle Across USA : Brains on Bikes / Entertainment Industry Foundation (2010/02/26)
- 15 - Chemical Compound May Stop Brain Tumors : University of North Carolina School of Medicine (2009/04/10)
- 16 - Avastin Effective at Delaying Brain Tumor Progression : Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (2009/04/06)
- 17 - Glioblastoma Multiforme - Adult Brain Tumor : Sally Rider (2009/04/02)
- 18 - Ependymoblastoma - Child Brain Tumor : Disabled World (2009/04/01)
- 19 - Astrocytoma - Grade III and IV : Sally Rider (2009/04/01)
- 20 - Brain Cancer is Caused by Tumor : Mavis Butcher (2008/11/28)