Colorectal Cancer: Colon and Rectal Cancers Document List
Although some of these documents from our Colorectal category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Colorectal Cancer: Colon and Rectal Cancers".
- Abstract: Digest of 23 Colorectal papers, documents, and publications.
- Colorectal Category Publications: Updated - Friday, 26th April 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-278.
List of Colorectal Publications:
- 1 - Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates Remain Low for Adults with Disabilities : University of Missouri-Columbia (2017/04/03)
- 2 - Left or Right Primary Tumor Location Predicts Colon Cancer Survival Rate : Medical News (2016/06/08)
- 3 - Female Colorectal Cancer: Symptoms, Pregnancy Risks and Treatments : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/08/10)
- 4 - Could the Humble Aspirin be the Cure for Colon Cancer : University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences (2014/11/06)
- 5 - Breakthrough in Bowel Cancer Treatment : Queen's University Belfast (2014/07/20)
- 6 - Colonoscopy Recommendations for 1 to 2 Polyps Consistent with Guidelines : American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (2014/04/17)
- 7 - Colon Cancer Rates Rapidly Decreasing in U.S. Seniors : American Cancer Society (2014/03/17)
- 8 - Colonoscopy: Information and What to Expect : Disabled World (2014/03/15)
- 9 - Eating Fruits and vegetables Reduce Specific Types of Colorectal Cancer Risk : Elsevier Health Sciences (2011/09/26)
- 10 - Alcohol Consumption and Colorectal Cancer : Boston University Medical Center (2011/09/13)
- 11 - Not All Doctors Follow Colorectal Cancer Screening Guidelines : Springer Select (2010/10/16)
- 12 - Multivitamin Use Doesn't Impact Colon Cancer Outcomes : Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (2010/09/07)
- 13 - Rectal Cancer Rates Rising in Young Individuals : American Cancer Society (2010/08/23)
- 14 - Colon Cancer Risks: Soft drinks and Coffee : Journal of the National Cancer Institute (2010/05/08)
- 15 - Heart Drugs Treating Colon Cancer : American Chemical Society (2009/12/16)
- 16 - Single Incision Total Colectomy Operation : Mayo Clinic (2009/06/24)
- 17 - Alcohol and Smoking Key Causes for Bowel Cancer : Research Australia (2009/06/02)
- 18 - Prostate Cancer Linked to Single Cell : Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions (2009/04/17)
- 19 - Colon Cancer Shuts Down Receptor that Could Shut it Down : Medical College of Georgia (2009/04/13)
- 20 - Large Intestine Cancer : Sally Rider (2009/04/02)
- 21 - Pitt Vaccine to Prevent Colon Cancer : University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences (2009/03/19)
- 22 - March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month : Mayo Clinic (2009/03/13)
- 23 - New Drug may Prevent Colon Cancer : Mayo Clinic (2009/02/12)