Colorectal Cancer: Colon and Rectal Cancers Document List
Although some of these documents from our Colorectal category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Colorectal Cancer: Colon and Rectal Cancers".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 23 Colorectal papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/04/26.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-278.
- 1 - Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates Remain Low for Adults with Disabilities | University of Missouri-Columbia | 2017/04/03
- 2 - Left or Right Primary Tumor Location Predicts Colon Cancer Survival Rate | Medical News | 2016/06/08
- 3 - Female Colorectal Cancer: Symptoms, Pregnancy Risks and Treatments | Thomas C. Weiss | 2015/08/10
- 4 - Could the Humble Aspirin be the Cure for Colon Cancer | University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences | 2014/11/06
- 5 - Breakthrough in Bowel Cancer Treatment | Queen's University Belfast | 2014/07/20
- 6 - Colonoscopy Recommendations for 1 to 2 Polyps Consistent with Guidelines | American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy | 2014/04/17
- 7 - Colon Cancer Rates Rapidly Decreasing in U.S. Seniors | American Cancer Society | 2014/03/17
- 8 - Colonoscopy: Information and What to Expect | Disabled World | 2014/03/15
- 9 - Eating Fruits and vegetables Reduce Specific Types of Colorectal Cancer Risk | Elsevier Health Sciences | 2011/09/26
- 10 - Alcohol Consumption and Colorectal Cancer | Boston University Medical Center | 2011/09/13
- 11 - Not All Doctors Follow Colorectal Cancer Screening Guidelines | Springer Select | 2010/10/16
- 12 - Multivitamin Use Doesn't Impact Colon Cancer Outcomes | Dana-Farber Cancer Institute | 2010/09/07
- 13 - Rectal Cancer Rates Rising in Young Individuals | American Cancer Society | 2010/08/23
- 14 - Colon Cancer Risks: Soft drinks and Coffee | Journal of the National Cancer Institute | 2010/05/08
- 15 - Heart Drugs Treating Colon Cancer | American Chemical Society | 2009/12/16
- 16 - Single Incision Total Colectomy Operation | Mayo Clinic | 2009/06/24
- 17 - Alcohol and Smoking Key Causes for Bowel Cancer | Research Australia | 2009/06/02
- 18 - Prostate Cancer Linked to Single Cell | Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions | 2009/04/17
- 19 - Colon Cancer Shuts Down Receptor that Could Shut it Down | Medical College of Georgia | 2009/04/13
- 20 - Large Intestine Cancer | Sally Rider | 2009/04/02
- 21 - Pitt Vaccine to Prevent Colon Cancer | University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences | 2009/03/19
- 22 - March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month | Mayo Clinic | 2009/03/13
- 23 - New Drug may Prevent Colon Cancer | Mayo Clinic | 2009/02/12