Leukemia: Types, Symptoms & Treatment Document List
Although some of these documents from our Leukemia category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Leukemia: Types, Symptoms & Treatment".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 22 Leukemia papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/03/09.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-231.
- 1 - Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML): Symptoms, Treatments & Medications | Thomas C. Weiss | 2015/09/25
- 2 - A Pill for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Instead of Chemotherapy | Weill Cornell Medical College | 2014/01/23
- 3 - Artificial Bone Marrow Developed by Researchers | Helmholtz Association | 2014/01/20
- 4 - Leukemia Breakthrough May Pave the Way to New Treatments | Griffith University | 2013/03/15
- 5 - Does Omega 3 Fish Oil Hold Key to Leukemia Cure | Penn State | 2011/12/22
- 6 - Donors for Leukemia and Lymphoma - Half-matched Transplants | Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions | 2011/07/07
- 7 - Drug Stops Aggressive Form of Childhood Leukemia | New York- Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center/Weill Cornell Medical College | 2011/05/24
- 8 - X-rays Linked to Increased Childhood Leukemia Risk | University of California - Berkeley | 2010/10/04
- 9 - Treatment of Therapy-resistant Chronic Leukemia Using Stem Cells | University Hospital Heidelberg | 2010/07/12
- 10 - Gene Loss Causes Leukemia | VIB (the Flanders Institute for Biotechnology) | 2010/05/17
- 11 - Down Syndrome Leukemia and Cancer | Childrens Hospital Boston | 2010/03/01
- 12 - Differences Between Lethal and Treatable Forms of Leukemia | New York- Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center/Weill Cornell Medical College | 2010/01/07
- 13 - Bone Marrow Transplants from Mismatched Donors | Weizmann Institute | 2009/12/07
- 14 - Antibody and Stem Cells Successfully Treats Advanced Leukemia | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center | 2009/11/05
- 15 - Abnormality in Leukemia Associated with Down Syndrome | St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital | 2009/10/18
- 16 - Gene Could Lead to New Therapies for Bone Marrow Diseases | Van Andel Research Institute | 2009/09/28
- 17 - New Drug for Children with High Risk Leukemia | American Friends of Tel Aviv University | 2009/07/28
- 18 - New Targeted Therapy Finds and Eliminates Deadly Leukemia Stem Cells | Cell Press | 2009/07/02
- 19 - Gene Variants Associated with Adult Leukemia | Mayo Clinic | 2009/04/20
- 20 - Gene that Protects Against Leukemia Identified | University of California - San Francisco | 2009/04/08
- 21 - Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia | Sally Rider | 2009/04/01
- 22 - Acute Leukemia Information | Sally Rider | 2009/04/01