Leukemia: Types, Symptoms & Treatment Document List
Although some of these documents from our Leukemia category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Leukemia: Types, Symptoms & Treatment".
- Abstract: Digest of 22 Leukemia papers, documents, and publications.
- Leukemia Category Publications: Updated - Monday, 9th March 2015.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-231.
List of Leukemia Publications:
- 1 - Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML): Symptoms, Treatments & Medications : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/09/25)
- 2 - A Pill for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Instead of Chemotherapy : Weill Cornell Medical College (2014/01/23)
- 3 - Artificial Bone Marrow Developed by Researchers : Helmholtz Association (2014/01/20)
- 4 - Leukemia Breakthrough May Pave the Way to New Treatments : Griffith University (2013/03/15)
- 5 - Does Omega 3 Fish Oil Hold Key to Leukemia Cure : Penn State (2011/12/22)
- 6 - Donors for Leukemia and Lymphoma - Half-matched Transplants : Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions (2011/07/07)
- 7 - Drug Stops Aggressive Form of Childhood Leukemia : New York- Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center/Weill Cornell Medical College (2011/05/24)
- 8 - X-rays Linked to Increased Childhood Leukemia Risk : University of California - Berkeley (2010/10/04)
- 9 - Treatment of Therapy-resistant Chronic Leukemia Using Stem Cells : University Hospital Heidelberg (2010/07/12)
- 10 - Gene Loss Causes Leukemia : VIB (the Flanders Institute for Biotechnology) (2010/05/17)
- 11 - Down Syndrome Leukemia and Cancer : Childrens Hospital Boston (2010/03/01)
- 12 - Differences Between Lethal and Treatable Forms of Leukemia : New York- Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center/Weill Cornell Medical College (2010/01/07)
- 13 - Bone Marrow Transplants from Mismatched Donors : Weizmann Institute (2009/12/07)
- 14 - Antibody and Stem Cells Successfully Treats Advanced Leukemia : Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (2009/11/05)
- 15 - Abnormality in Leukemia Associated with Down Syndrome : St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital (2009/10/18)
- 16 - Gene Could Lead to New Therapies for Bone Marrow Diseases : Van Andel Research Institute (2009/09/28)
- 17 - New Drug for Children with High Risk Leukemia : American Friends of Tel Aviv University (2009/07/28)
- 18 - New Targeted Therapy Finds and Eliminates Deadly Leukemia Stem Cells : Cell Press (2009/07/02)
- 19 - Gene Variants Associated with Adult Leukemia : Mayo Clinic (2009/04/20)
- 20 - Gene that Protects Against Leukemia Identified : University of California - San Francisco (2009/04/08)
- 21 - Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia : Sally Rider (2009/04/01)
- 22 - Acute Leukemia Information : Sally Rider (2009/04/01)