Lung Cancer: Symptoms Causes & Treatment Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2015-03-09
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Lung category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Lung RSS feed.
List of Lung Publications:
- 1 - Cancer - 50 Years On : Lung Cancer Alliance (2012/01/06)
- 2 - Early Detection of Lung Cancer : University of Bonn (2011/05/16)
- 3 - National Radon Action Month : Lung Cancer Alliance (2011/01/06)
- 4 - Guidance for Those at Risk for Lung Cancer : Lung Cancer Alliance (2010/11/25)
- 5 - Cheek Swab May Detect Lung Cancer : National Science Foundation (2010/10/07)
- 6 - New Hope for Lung Cancer Patients : TMD Limited (2010/08/04)
- 7 - Selenium Shows No Benefit in Prevention of Lung Cancer : University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center (2010/06/05)
- 8 - New MRI Scan for Lung Diseases and Asthma : University of Nottingham (2009/10/13)
- 9 - Research Reveals What Drives Spread of Lung Cancer : Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (2009/07/02)
- 10 - Women and Lung Cancer Risks : Asbestos.Net (2009/04/18)
- 11 - Small Cell Cancer of Lung - General Overview : Disabled World (2009/04/05)
- 12 - Non Small Cell Lung Cancer : Sally Rider (2009/04/04)
- 13 - Lung cancer: Molecular Scissors Determine Therapy Effectiveness : Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers (2009/03/17)
- 14 - Surviving Lung Cancer : Temple University (2009/03/04)
- 15 - Ayurvedic Herbal Treatment for Lung Cancer : Dr. A. A. Mundewadi - Chief Ayurvedic Physician at Mundewadi Ayurvedic Clinic, Thane, Maharashtra, India. (2009/02/21)
- 16 - Lowering Risk of Getting Lung Cancer : Alan Wighton (2009/02/21)
- 17 - Lung Cancer Types and Stages : Miles Greer (2009/02/21)
- 18 - Lung Cancer Symptoms : Disabled World (2009/02/21)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2015-03-09. Title: Lung Cancer: Symptoms Causes & Treatment, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/health/cancer/lung-2/>Lung</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-11, from https://www.disabled-world.com/health/cancer/lung-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-221-E.