Skin Cancer Melanoma: Signs - Symptoms - Treatments Document List
Although some of these documents from our Melanoma category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Skin Cancer Melanoma: Signs - Symptoms - Treatments".
- Abstract: Digest of 27 Melanoma papers, documents, and publications.
- Melanoma Category Publications: Updated - Friday, 8th March 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-254.
List of Melanoma Publications:
- 1 - Millennials Fail to Understand Dangers of Tanning : Oregon State University (2018/04/25)
- 2 - Mycosis Fungoides: A Type of Skin Cancer : Thomas C. Weiss (2016/02/05)
- 3 - Merkel Cell Carcinoma: Definition, Statistics, Risk Factors and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/02/20)
- 4 - Acral Melanomas: The Rare Skin Cancer that Killed Bob Marley : Cancer Research UK (2014/08/20)
- 5 - Anyone Can Get Skin Cancer and the Sun is Not the Only Cause of Melanoma : National Cancer Institute (2014/06/28)
- 6 - Effects of Sunlight and Ultraviolet Radiation (UVR) on Human Skin : Disabled World (2013/03/07)
- 7 - Alternative to Amputation for Patients with Advanced Skin Cancer : Northwestern Memorial Hospital (2011/12/16)
- 8 - Indoor Tanning Unsafe So Tanning Tax Imposed : American Academy of Dermatology (2011/07/01)
- 9 - Approval of New Melanoma Therapy : Melanoma Research Foundation (2011/03/30)
- 10 - Treatment for a Late Stage Skin Cancer : U.S. Food and Drug Administration (2011/03/28)
- 11 - Skin Cancer in America: Facts and Statistics : Milt Rodriguez (2011/01/28)
- 12 - New Approaches to Skin Cancer Prevention : University of Gothenburg (2010/10/22)
- 13 - Factors Associated with Seeking Skin Cancer Screening : AMA and Archives Journals (2010/10/20)
- 14 - Earlier Detection of Melanoma Advances : American Chemical Society (2010/08/12)
- 15 - All Over Sun Tan is a Myth : University of Edinburgh (2010/08/03)
- 16 - Vaccine Hope for Skin Cancer : Professor Lindy Durrant (2010/05/26)
- 17 - Checking Your Skin for Warning Signs of Skin Cancer : American Academy of Dermatology (2010/05/17)
- 18 - Sun and Skin Cancer Awareness : AXA PPP (2010/05/08)
- 19 - Tanning Bed Legislation : Boston University Medical Center (2010/03/23)
- 20 - Mucosal Melanoma - Facts and Information : Thomas C. Weiss (2010/03/13)
- 21 - How Sunlight Causes Skin Cells to Turn Cancerous : Loyola University Health System (2010/01/15)
- 22 - Skin Cancer Risk for 250 Thousand Children Using Sunbeds : BMJ-British Medical Journal (2009/11/13)
- 23 - Skin Cancer Study Uncovers New Tumor Suppressor Gene : NIH/National Human Genome Research Institute (2009/03/29)
- 24 - Skin Cancer Myths : Sandra Morris (2009/02/21)
- 25 - Skin Cancer and Melanoma Treatment Methods : Disabled World (2009/02/21)
- 26 - Melanoma: ABCDE and The Ugly Duckling : Bruce Kaler M.D. (2009/02/21)
- 27 - Tadpoles May Help With Skin Cancer Detection : Kirsten Whittaker (2009/02/21)