Skin Cancer Melanoma: Signs - Symptoms - Treatments Document List
Although some of these documents from our Melanoma category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Skin Cancer Melanoma: Signs - Symptoms - Treatments".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 27 Melanoma papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/03/08.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-254.
- 1 - Millennials Fail to Understand Dangers of Tanning | Oregon State University | 2018/04/25
- 2 - Mycosis Fungoides: A Type of Skin Cancer | Thomas C. Weiss | 2016/02/05
- 3 - Merkel Cell Carcinoma: Definition, Statistics, Risk Factors and Treatment | Thomas C. Weiss | 2015/02/20
- 4 - Acral Melanomas: The Rare Skin Cancer that Killed Bob Marley | Cancer Research UK | 2014/08/20
- 5 - Anyone Can Get Skin Cancer and the Sun is Not the Only Cause of Melanoma | National Cancer Institute | 2014/06/28
- 6 - Effects of Sunlight and Ultraviolet Radiation (UVR) on Human Skin | Disabled World | 2013/03/07
- 7 - Alternative to Amputation for Patients with Advanced Skin Cancer | Northwestern Memorial Hospital | 2011/12/16
- 8 - Indoor Tanning Is Unsafe - Indoor Tanning Tax Sends Strong Health Message | American Academy of Dermatology | 2011/07/01
- 9 - Approval of New Melanoma Therapy | Melanoma Research Foundation | 2011/03/30
- 10 - Treatment for a Late Stage Skin Cancer | U.S. Food and Drug Administration | 2011/03/28
- 11 - Skin Cancer: Causes, Prevention, and Treatments | Milt Rodriguez | 2011/01/28
- 12 - New Approaches to Skin Cancer Prevention | University of Gothenburg | 2010/10/22
- 13 - Factors Associated with Seeking Skin Cancer Screening | AMA and Archives Journals | 2010/10/20
- 14 - Earlier Detection of Melanoma Advances | American Chemical Society | 2010/08/12
- 15 - All Over Sun Tan is a Myth | University of Edinburgh | 2010/08/03
- 16 - Vaccine Hope for Skin Cancer | Professor Lindy Durrant | 2010/05/26
- 17 - Checking Your Skin for Warning Signs of Skin Cancer | American Academy of Dermatology | 2010/05/17
- 18 - Sun and Skin Cancer Awareness | AXA PPP | 2010/05/08
- 19 - Tanning Bed Legislation | Boston University Medical Center | 2010/03/23
- 20 - Mucosal Melanoma - Facts and Information | Thomas C. Weiss | 2010/03/13
- 21 - How Sunlight Causes Skin Cells to Turn Cancerous | Loyola University Health System | 2010/01/15
- 22 - Skin Cancer Risk for 250 Thousand Children Using Sunbeds | BMJ-British Medical Journal | 2009/11/13
- 23 - Skin Cancer Study Uncovers New Tumor Suppressor Gene | NIH/National Human Genome Research Institute | 2009/03/29
- 24 - Skin Cancer Myths | Sandra Morris | 2009/02/21
- 25 - Skin Cancer and Melanoma Treatment Methods | Disabled World | 2009/02/21
- 26 - Melanoma Information | Bruce Kaler M.D. | 2009/02/21
- 27 - Tadpoles May Help With Skin Cancer Detection | Kirsten Whittaker | 2009/02/21