Pancreatic Cancer: Types and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Pancreatic category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Pancreatic Cancer: Types and General Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 23 Pancreatic papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/01/15.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-136.
- 1 - Study Reveals Pancreatic Cancer Accelerated by Stress | Columbia University Medical Center | 2018/01/15
- 2 - Pancreatic Cancer Treatment - New Discovery Paves Way | University of Notre Dame | 2016/11/12
- 3 - Pancreatic Cancer: New Drug and Chemotherapy Shrinks Pancreas Tumors | University of Rochester Medical Center | 2016/04/06
- 4 - Pancreatic Cancer Will Become 2nd Leading Cause of Cancer Death Around 2020 | Pancreatic Cancer Action Network | 2014/05/22
- 5 - New Method to Diagnose Pancreatic Cancer | University of Gothenburg | 2014/03/22
- 6 - Pancreatic Cancer - Making Hard Choices | University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston | 2012/08/25
- 7 - Urgent Need for Pancreatic Cancer Legislation | Pancreatic Cancer Action Network | 2011/02/17
- 8 - Doubling Survival Rate of Pancreatic Cancer Patients by 2020 | Pancreatic Cancer Action Network | 2011/02/08
- 9 - Genetic Code for Form of Pancreatic Cancer Cracked | Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions | 2011/01/22
- 10 - Way to Stop Pancreatic Cancer in Early Stages Discovered | University of Oklahoma | 2011/01/11
- 11 - Pancreatic Cancers Progress to Lethal Stage Slowly | Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions | 2010/10/28
- 12 - Pancreatic Cancer - Revising the Timeline | Howard Hughes Medical Institute | 2010/10/27
- 13 - Pancreatic Cancer Risk Increased by Drinking Soft Drink | American Association for Cancer Research | 2010/02/08
- 14 - Salirasib Prolongs the Lives of Pancreatic Cancer Patients | American Friends of Tel Aviv University | 2009/07/20
- 15 - Dietary Fat Linked to Pancreatic Cancer | Journal of the National Cancer Institute | 2009/06/26
- 16 - Charred Meat May Increase Risk of Pancreatic Cancer | American Association for Cancer Research | 2009/04/21
- 17 - Treatment Combination Lethal to Pancreatic Cancer Cells | Mayo Clinic | 2009/04/20
- 18 - Increased Risk of Pancreatitis in Smokers | JAMA and Archives Journals | 2009/03/24
- 19 - Determining Risk for Pancreatic Cancer | National Science Foundation | 2009/02/24
- 20 - Nanoscopic Changes to Pancreatic Cells Reveal Cancer | Optical Society of America | 2009/02/13
- 21 - Abnormal DNA Repair Genes may Predict Risk of Pancreatic Cancer | University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center | 2009/01/15
- 22 - What is Pancreatic Cancer | Steven R. | 2008/12/27
- 23 - Patrick Swayze Pancreatic Cancer | Disabled World | 2008/03/06