Prostate Cancer: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment Options Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2019-09-08
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Prostate Cancer category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Prostate Cancer RSS feed.
List of Prostate Cancer Publications:
- 1 - Prostate MRI Reveals More Treatable Cancers and Reduces Overdiagnosis : European Association of Urology (2018/03/19)
- 2 - A More Complete Mediterranean Diet May Protect Against Aggressive Prostate Cancer : Elsevier (2018/01/21)
- 3 - Digital Rectal Exam Vs. PSA Test For Prostate Cancer : Dr. David Samadi Prostate Cancer Center (2016/09/27)
- 4 - First Prostate Cancer Patients Treated with HIFU Technology : HIFU Prostate Services, LLC (2016/05/25)
- 5 - Male Prostate Exam: PSA, DRE and PVR Tests : Dr. David Samadi (2015/10/30)
- 6 - Male Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Levels and Chart : Disabled World (2015/02/14)
- 7 - Genetic Testing Identifies Males at Risk of Prostate Cancer : Institute of Cancer Research (2014/09/15)
- 8 - Prostate Cancer Patients Show Changes in Cancer Tissue when on Low Fat Fish Oil Diet : University of California - Los Angeles Health Sciences (2013/11/20)
- 9 - Resveratrol and Prostate Cancer : University of Missouri-Columbia (2012/11/12)
- 10 - Reducing Deaths from Prostate Cancer : RoboticOncology.com (2012/01/23)
- 11 - Soy Products May Help When Conventional Prostate Cancer Treatment Fails : United Soybean Board (2011/12/12)
- 12 - Urine Test for Prostate Cancer : RoboticOncology.com (2011/08/14)
- 13 - Advanced Prostate Cancer Treatment Options : Lund University (2011/08/12)
- 14 - Prostate Prescriptions May Increase Risk of Prostate Cancer : IMS Supplements, Inc. (2011/07/15)
- 15 - Congress Move to Drastically Cut Funding for Prostate Cancer Research : The Project to End Prostate Cancer (2011/06/15)
- 16 - Survival Rate for Advanced-stage Prostate Cancer Patients with Surgery : Mayo Clinic (2011/05/15)
- 17 - High Omega-3s in Blood May Increase Risk of Aggressive Prostate Cancer : Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (2011/04/25)
- 18 - Digoxin Possible Treatment for Prostate Cancer : American Association for Cancer Research (2011/04/03)
- 19 - PSA Level Change Not a Predictor for Prostate Cancer : Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (2011/02/25)
- 20 - Finger Length Points to Prostate Cancer Risk : The University of Warwick and The Institute of Cancer Research (ICR) (2010/12/02)
- 21 - Key to Successful Treatment of Aggressive Prostate Cancer : Thomas Jefferson University (2010/11/22)
- 22 - Cholesterol Drug May Have Role in Treating Prostate Cancer : St. Michael's Hospital (2010/09/21)
- 23 - Early Detection and Treatment of Prostate Cancer : AdMeTech Foundation (2010/09/17)
- 24 - CyberKnife Treatment for Prostate Cancer : CyberKnife (2010/09/03)
- 25 - Prostate Gland: Enlarged Symptoms, Cancer & Treatments : Donald Saunders (2010/07/21)
- 26 - Targeted Treatment for Prostate Cancer : University of Cincinnati Academic Health Center (2010/04/17)
- 27 - Noscapine for Prostate Cancer : MedInsight Research Institute (2010/03/19)
- 28 - 66% of Prostate Cancer Patients do not need Treatment : University of Liverpool (2009/09/23)
- 29 - Prostate Cancer Patients Disease Free After 5 years Likely to be Disease Free After 10 Years : American Society for Radiation Oncology (2009/07/02)
- 30 - Green Tea May Affect Prostate Cancer Progression : American Association for Cancer Research (2009/06/20)
- 31 - Dramatic Outcomes in Prostate Cancer Study - Mayo Clinic : Mayo Clinic (2009/06/20)
- 32 - MRI Effective for Determining Pathologic Stage of Prostate Cancer : American Roentgen Ray Society (2009/04/23)
- 33 - Discovery May Lead to Improved Prostate Cancer Test : New York- Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center/Weill Cornell Medical College (2009/04/09)
- 34 - Drug Shows Activity in Men with Advanced Prostate Cancer : Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (2009/04/08)
- 35 - Early Stage Prostate Cancer Results Favorable for Radiation Treatment : American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (2009/03/17)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2019-09-08. Title: Prostate Cancer: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment Options, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/health/cancer/prostate-2/>Prostate Cancer</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-12, from https://www.disabled-world.com/health/cancer/prostate-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-132-E.