Blood Cholesterol: Management and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Cholesterol category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Blood Cholesterol: Management and General Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 14 Cholesterol papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/11/29.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-280.
- 1 - How Low Should LDL Cholesterol Go with Statin Therapy? | Brigham and Women's Hospital | 2017/08/28
- 2 - Efficacy of Statins Exaggerated | University of South Florida (USF Health) | 2015/02/20
- 3 - Asymptomatic Atherosclerosis and Cognitive Disability Link | Radiological Society of North America | 2014/11/25
- 4 - New Cholesterol Guidelines Reveal Most Seniors Qualify for Statin Therapy | Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation | 2014/11/24
- 5 - Blood Cholesterol Statin Medication Guidelines | Thomas C. Weiss | 2013/11/15
- 6 - Foods That Lower Cholesterol | Danny | 2011/06/20
- 7 - Scientists Find Gene for High Cholesterol in Blood | Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research | 2010/09/15
- 8 - Non-stick Cookware May be Associated with Elevated Cholesterol | JAMA and Archives Journals | 2010/09/06
- 9 - Getting Rid of Cholesterol | Cell Press | 2010/07/08
- 10 - More Good Cholesterol Not Always Good for Health | University of Rochester Medical Center | 2010/05/25
- 11 - Keep Your Arteries Fat Free Naturally | Michele Sevier | 2010/03/16
- 12 - Doctors Failing to Lower Heart Patients Cholesterol Levels | European Society of Cardiology | 2010/03/11
- 13 - Eating Eggs and Cholesterol Level Myth | American Egg Board | 2010/02/12
- 14 - High Cholesterol Treatment | David Cowley | 2009/03/23