Blood Cholesterol: Management and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Cholesterol category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Blood Cholesterol: Management and General Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 14 Cholesterol papers, documents, and publications.
- Cholesterol Category Publications: Updated - Thursday, 29th November 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-280.
List of Cholesterol Publications:
- 1 - How Low Should LDL Cholesterol Go with Statin Therapy? : Brigham and Women's Hospital (2017/08/28)
- 2 - Efficacy of Statins Exaggerated : University of South Florida (USF Health) (2015/02/20)
- 3 - Asymptomatic Atherosclerosis and Cognitive Disability Link : Radiological Society of North America (2014/11/25)
- 4 - New Cholesterol Guidelines Reveal Most Seniors Qualify for Statin Therapy : Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation (2014/11/24)
- 5 - Blood Cholesterol Statin Medication Guidelines : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/11/15)
- 6 - Foods That Lower Cholesterol : Danny (2011/06/20)
- 7 - Scientists Find Gene for High Cholesterol in Blood : Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research (2010/09/15)
- 8 - Non-stick Cookware May be Associated with Elevated Cholesterol : JAMA and Archives Journals (2010/09/06)
- 9 - Getting Rid of Cholesterol : Cell Press (2010/07/08)
- 10 - More Good Cholesterol Not Always Good for Health : University of Rochester Medical Center (2010/05/25)
- 11 - Keep Your Arteries Fat Free Naturally : Michele Sevier (2010/03/16)
- 12 - Doctors Failing to Lower Heart Patients Cholesterol Levels : European Society of Cardiology (2010/03/11)
- 13 - Eating Eggs and Cholesterol Level Myth : American Egg Board (2010/02/12)
- 14 - High Cholesterol Treatment : David Cowley (2009/03/23)