Hypertension Facts, Statistics and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Hypertension category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Hypertension Facts, Statistics and General Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 9 Hypertension papers, documents, and publications.
- Hypertension Category Publications: Updated - Sunday, 11th August 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-189.
List of Hypertension Publications:
- 1 - Possible Cause of Salt-induced Hypertension : Case Western Reserve University (2011/04/14)
- 2 - Redefining Normal Blood Pressure Reading : Springer (2011/03/09)
- 3 - Researchers Pave the Way for Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension : Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (2010/10/24)
- 4 - High Blood Pressure a Preventable Cause of Heart Attacks : James Massey (2010/09/17)
- 5 - Dark Chocolate can Lower Blood Pressure : BioMed Central (2010/06/28)
- 6 - Cut the Salt and Ditch the Drugs : American Society of Nephrology (2010/05/29)
- 7 - Blood Pressure 100 Plus your Age : Disabled World (2010/01/16)
- 8 - Energy Drinks Harmful to People with Hypertension or Heart Disease : Henry Ford Health System (2009/03/25)
- 9 - Pulmonary Hypertension Information : Disabled World (2009/01/27)