Hypertension Facts, Statistics and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Hypertension category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Hypertension Facts, Statistics and General Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 9 Hypertension papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/08/11.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-189.
- 1 - Possible Cause of Salt-induced Hypertension | Case Western Reserve University | 2011/04/14
- 2 - Redefining Normal Blood Pressure Reading | Springer | 2011/03/09
- 3 - Researchers Pave the Way for Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension | Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada | 2010/10/24
- 4 - High Blood Pressure a Preventable Cause of Heart Attacks | James Massey | 2010/09/17
- 5 - Dark Chocolate can Lower Blood Pressure | BioMed Central | 2010/06/28
- 6 - Cut the Salt and Ditch the Drugs | American Society of Nephrology | 2010/05/29
- 7 - Blood Pressure 100 Plus your Age | Disabled World | 2010/01/16
- 8 - Energy Drinks Harmful to People with Hypertension or Heart Disease | Henry Ford Health System | 2009/03/25
- 9 - Pulmonary Hypertension Information | Disabled World | 2009/01/27