Human Hair: Facts and Information Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2019-05-23
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Hair and Scalp category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Hair and Scalp RSS feed.
List of Hair and Scalp Publications:
- 1 - Trichotillomania Hair-Pulling Disorder: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/07/28)
- 2 - How to Make Hair Look Shiny and Healthy : Disabled World (2015/03/28)
- 3 - Robotic Hair Transplant - Automated Graft Selection : Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration (2015/02/25)
- 4 - ROGAINE FDA Approved for Female Hair Loss : McNEIL-PPC, Inc. (2014/11/04)
- 5 - Cure for Gray hair and Vitiligo Coming : Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (2013/05/03)
- 6 - How Much Hair Loss Is Normal : Danny Ashton (2012/09/28)
- 7 - Alopecia: Types of Hair Loss and How to Identify Them : Danny Ashton (2012/09/26)
- 8 - Recognizing Hair Loss Due to Thyroid Gland Problems : Ian Irving (2012/03/15)
- 9 - Why Hair Turns Gray - New Research : NYU Langone Medical Center / New York University School of Medicine (2011/06/14)
- 10 - Regrowing Hair - Researchers May Have Found a Solution : University of California - Los Angeles (2011/02/16)
- 11 - Melancor - Gray Hair Treatment for Men and Women : Disabled World (2011/02/03)
- 12 - Is Laser Hair Removal a Permanent Solution : Dr. George Lefkovits, M.D. (2010/10/31)
- 13 - Hair Provides Proof of Link Between Chronic Stress and Heart Attack : University of Western Ontario (2010/09/04)
- 14 - New Treatment for Head Lice : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/02/25)
- 15 - ROGAINE - Hair Loss Fact and Fiction : ROGAINE (2010/02/01)
- 16 - Stress Can Make Your Hair Turn Gray : Cell Press (2009/06/12)
- 17 - How to Control and Get Rid of Head Lice : Sammy Kane (2009/03/29)
- 18 - Great Hair Days - Tips for Keeping Hair Under Control : Marquetta (2009/03/22)
- 19 - Dry and Brittle Hair Care Tips : Molly Kane (2009/03/22)
- 20 - What Causes Gray Hair : Disabled World (2009/03/22)
- 21 - Human Hair Myths Including Tips on Hair Care : Disabled World (2009/03/22)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2019-05-23. Title: Human Hair: Facts and Information, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/health/dermatology/hair-2/>Hair and Scalp</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-12, from https://www.disabled-world.com/health/dermatology/hair-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-289-E.