Melancor - Gray Hair Treatment for Men and Women
Author: Disabled World
Published: 2011-02-03 : (Rev. 2014-03-20)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Information on Melancor a gray hair compound designed to help overcome genetic and natural aging gray hair and baldness in men and women.
Main DigestWhat is Melancor? Melancor and its patent-protected core compound, Melancor-NH is the result of years of research and development.
Melancor is an essentially a blend of thousands of years of tradition combined in one tablet taken twice a day. Melancor-NH is said to be the only gray hair compound designed to help you overcome genetic and natural aging links to gray hair and baldness (When will I go Bald Calculator) in both men and women. Melancor-NH naturally triggers Melanocytes which helps overcome this tendency by effectively increasing your body's ability to produce melanin pigments.
Melancor works with the hair's natural chemistry to produce a similar-acting pigment where the melanin used to be. It combines new melanin with the hair's protein inside the hair to gradually "reverse" the graying process and bring back natural looking color. Melancor-NH has been clinically proven to effectively work with an 78% success rate in both men and women,and works on mustaches, beards, sideburns, eyelashes or eyebrows. However, studies show that the results are not as fast and may take longer to get noticeable results.
About Gray Hair:
Contrary to popular belief graying hair is not always related to ones age. Gray hair can occur as young as in our teens and range into our late 50's and even older. Some people start to gray in their early 20's or 30's; this is called premature graying. Their gray hair may look the same when they are older as it did in their 20's or 30's.
People with gray hair have little or no melanin, the hair pigment which produces hair color. Melancor-NH revives hair pigments and cells at the root and scalp of the hair. This stimulates the production of melanin, which colors the hair as it emerges from the follicle.
Grey or white hair is not actually a true grey or white pigment. In fact, it is clear due to lack of pigmentation and melanin. The clear hairs appear as Grey or White because of the way light reflects from the hairs. Grey hair color typically occurs naturally as people age. For some people this can happen at a very young age. The same is true for white hair. In some cases, grey hair may be caused by thyroid deficiencies or a deficiency of B12.
If you are like thousands of other men and women who have decided to do something about your gray hair, Melancor NH is the perfect choice. Melancor-NH is now available in the United States without a prescription, for further information visit - www.melancor.com/html/index.asp
- 1 - Human Hair Myths Including Tips on Hair Care : Disabled World (2009/03/22)
- 2 - What Causes Gray Hair : Disabled World (2009/03/22)
- 3 - Recognizing Hair Loss Due to Thyroid Gland Problems : Ian Irving (2012/03/15)
- 4 - Trichotillomania Hair-Pulling Disorder: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/07/28)
- 5 - Robotic Hair Transplant - Automated Graft Selection : Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration (2015/02/25)
- 6 - Alopecia: Types of Hair Loss and How to Identify Them : Danny Ashton (2012/09/26)
- 7 - How to Control and Get Rid of Head Lice : Sammy Kane (2009/03/29)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.