Herpes: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Options Document List
Although some of these documents from our Herpes Simplex Virus category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Herpes: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Options".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 8 Herpes Simplex Virus papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/10/11.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-291.
Herpes Simplex Virus Publications:
- 1 - 66% of World Population Under 50 Infected with Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 | WHO | 2015/10/31
- 2 - Can You Get Shingles Again | PolyDNA | 2014/03/23
- 3 - Study Shows Shingles Vaccine is Safe | Kaiser Permanente | 2012/04/23
- 4 - Genital Herpes Vaccine Ineffective in Women | NIH/National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases | 2010/10/01
- 5 - Antiviral Therapy Associated with Fewer Recurring Eye Problems from Herpes Simplex Virus | JAMA and Archives Journals | 2010/09/13
- 6 - Cold Sore Virus and Schizophrenia | Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions | 2010/05/29
- 7 - Genital Herpes Virus Reactivates Throughout Genital Tract | The Journal of Infectious Diseases | 2010/01/23
- 8 - Herpes and Pregnancy | Josh k. | 2009/03/29