Herpes: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Options Document List
Although some of these documents from our Herpes Simplex Virus category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Herpes: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Options".
- Abstract: Digest of 8 Herpes Simplex Virus papers, documents, and publications.
- Herpes Simplex Virus Category Publications: Updated - Thursday, 11th October 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-291.
List of Herpes Simplex Virus Publications:
- 1 - 66% of World Population Under 50 Infected with Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 : WHO (2015/10/31)
- 2 - Can You Get Shingles Again : PolyDNA (2014/03/23)
- 3 - Study Shows Shingles Vaccine is Safe : Kaiser Permanente (2012/04/23)
- 4 - Genital Herpes Vaccine Ineffective in Women : NIH/National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (2010/10/01)
- 5 - Antiviral Therapy Associated with Fewer Recurring Eye Problems from Herpes Simplex Virus : JAMA and Archives Journals (2010/09/13)
- 6 - Cold Sore Virus and Schizophrenia : Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions (2010/05/29)
- 7 - Genital Herpes Virus Reactivates Throughout Genital Tract : The Journal of Infectious Diseases (2010/01/23)
- 8 - Herpes and Pregnancy : Josh k. (2009/03/29)