Fingernails and Toenails: Facts and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Finger and Toenails category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Fingernails and Toenails: Facts and General Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 9 Finger and Toenails papers, documents, and publications.
- Finger and Toenails Category Publications: Updated - Saturday, 20th April 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-268.
List of Finger and Toenails Publications:
- 1 - Being a Clone of Itself May Make Toenail Fungus Vulnerable to New Treatments : Duke University (2018/03/23)
- 2 - Color of Fingernails and Toenails Health Indicator Chart : Disabled World (2015/10/11)
- 3 - Prevalence of Bunions Increases with Age in Women : Wiley-Blackwell (2011/02/23)
- 4 - FDA Clearance of PinPointe FootLaser for Treatment of Nail Fungus : Dr. Mark E. Spier, DPM (2010/10/26)
- 5 - Fingernails: Horizontal or Vertical Ridges, Pitting, Shape : Disabled World (2009/03/02)
- 6 - Brittle Nails - Causes and Treatment : Disabled World (2009/03/01)
- 7 - Toenail Pain: Possible Causes and Treatments : Disabled World (2009/03/01)
- 8 - Ingrown Toenails: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment : Juliet Cohen (2009/02/28)
- 9 - Nail Fungus: Information, Prevention and Treatment : Disabled World (2009/02/28)