Fingernails and Toenails: Facts and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Finger and Toenails category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Fingernails and Toenails: Facts and General Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 9 Finger and Toenails papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/04/20.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-268.
Finger and Toenails Publications:
- 1 - Being a Clone of Itself May Make Toenail Fungus Vulnerable to New Treatments | Duke University | 2018/03/23
- 2 - Color of Fingernails and Toenails Health Indicator Chart | Disabled World | 2015/10/11
- 3 - Prevalence of Bunions Increases with Age in Women | Wiley-Blackwell | 2011/02/23
- 4 - FDA Clearance of PinPointe FootLaser for Treatment of Nail Fungus | Dr. Mark E. Spier, DPM | 2010/10/26
- 5 - Fingernails: Horizontal or Vertical Ridges, Pitting, Shape | Disabled World | 2009/03/02
- 6 - Brittle Nails - Causes and Treatment | Disabled World | 2009/03/01
- 7 - Toenail Pain - Causes and Treatment | Scott Kilberg DPM | 2009/03/01
- 8 - Ingrown Toenails: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment | Juliet Cohen | 2009/02/28
- 9 - Nail Fungus: Information, Prevention and Treatment | Disabled World | 2009/02/28