Human Skin Conditions and Diseases Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2020-04-08
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Skin Conditions category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Skin Conditions RSS feed.
List of Skin Conditions Publications:
- 1 - List of Skin Diseases and Conditions : Disabled World (2020/04/08)
- 2 - Fitzpatrick Scale Skin Type Test and Result Information : Disabled World (2020/01/17)
- 3 - Leucoderma - White Spots and Patches on Skin : Disabled World (2017/12/13)
- 4 - Why Do Patients with Shingles Feel Pain? : www.fapesp.br (2017/08/25)
- 5 - Red Skin Rash: Causes and Treatment of Contact Dermatitis : Advanced Dermatology P.C. (2017/01/27)
- 6 - June is Scleroderma Awareness Month : Scleroderma Foundation (2016/06/02)
- 7 - Facial Dark Spots and Patches From Pollution : Elsevier (2016/02/08)
- 8 - Dry, Cracked and Scaly Winter Skin Conditions : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/11/13)
- 9 - Stevens-Johnson Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/10/06)
- 10 - Xeroderma Pigmentosum: Causes, Risks & Screening : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/08/19)
- 11 - Hidradenitis Suppurativa (Acne Inversa) Causes, Symptoms, Treatments : Disabled World (2015/07/08)
- 12 - Chilblains: Causes, Symptoms & Prevention : Disabled World (2015/03/11)
- 13 - Bromodosis: How to Treat Sweaty Smelly Feet and Foot Odor : Disabled World (2014/03/25)
- 14 - Necrotizing Fasciitis: Information Symptoms and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/05/21)
- 15 - Bedbugs: Information and Eradication Awareness : Thomas C. Weiss (2012/11/14)
- 16 - Epidermolysis Bullosa and Severe Pain : Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers (2011/07/08)
- 17 - Why Does Skin Turn White When Pressed : DW (2011/06/22)
- 18 - Facial Wrinkle Severity May Predict Bone Density in Early Menopause : The Endocrine Society (2011/06/05)
- 19 - New Hope for Adult Shingles Treatment : University of Georgia (2011/04/22)
- 20 - Athletes Prone to Skin Conditions : American Academy of Dermatology (2011/02/04)
- 21 - Plantar Fibroma and Fibromatosis : Thomas C. Weiss (2010/12/10)
- 22 - Age Spots : Sun Spots : Liver Spots : Solar Lentigines : Thomas C. Weiss (2010/12/08)
- 23 - Sagging Skin, Wrinkles and Skin Aging : Disabled World (2010/12/07)
- 24 - Pre-cancers and Actinic Keratosis : Thomas C. Weiss (2010/12/03)
- 25 - Lower Occurrence of Atopic Dermatitis in Children : University of Zurich (2010/12/02)
- 26 - Poison Oak - Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention : Disabled World (2010/11/14)
- 27 - Melasma or Mask of Pregnancy : Disabled World (2010/11/12)
- 28 - Impetigo Skin Infection - Facts and Information : Thomas C. Weiss (2010/11/11)
- 29 - Bateman's Purpura: Purple Blotches, Bruising of Hands and Forearms : Disabled World (2010/11/10)
- 30 - Cellulitis Information, Causes and Treatment : Disabled World (2010/10/24)
- 31 - Moles, Dysplastic Nevi, Melanoma : Thomas C. Weiss (2010/10/14)
- 32 - Hives - Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment : Disabled World (2010/10/13)
- 33 - Prickly Heat (Heat Rash) - Facts and Information : Disabled World (2010/10/12)
- 34 - Grover's disease - Features, Diagnosis, and Treatment : Disabled World (2010/10/07)
- 35 - Cysts - Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment : Disabled World (2010/10/07)
- 36 - Barnacles of Aging - Seborrheic Keratoses - Facts and Treatment : Disabled World (2010/09/29)
- 37 - Anal Warts Prevention and Treatment Methods : Disabled World (2010/09/27)
- 38 - Scar Removal Treatment Types : Sara Goldstein (2010/06/13)
- 39 - UV Nail Lamps Safe for Skin, According to CND : CND (2010/06/03)
- 40 - Systemic Sclerosis - Scleroderma - Stiff Skin Syndrome : Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions (2010/03/20)
- 41 - Skin Aging and Wrinkles Factor : JAMA and Archives Journals (2009/12/21)
- 42 - Clark's Nevus: Facts and Information : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/11/22)
- 43 - Darier Disease - Facts and Information : Disabled World (2009/11/16)
- 44 - Keloids - Facts and Information : Disabled World (2009/11/15)
- 45 - Having Shingles Raises the Risk of Having a Stroke : American Heart Association (2009/10/09)
- 46 - LED Light and Green Tea Get Rid of Facial Wrinkles : American Chemical Society (2009/09/09)
- 47 - Dry Skin: Causes : Prevention : Treatments : Disabled World (2009/08/06)
- 48 - Hyperhidrosis: Excessive Sweating Problems : Disabled World (2009/07/03)
- 49 - Psoriasis Survey Reveals Devastating Impact on Quality of Life : Journal of Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery (2009/06/16)
- 50 - Researchers Discover why Eczema Often Leads to Asthma : Washington University School of Medicine (2009/05/19)
- 51 - Athlete's Foot : Causes Symptoms and Treatment : Disabled World (2009/04/14)
- 52 - Immune Cells in Skin Fight off Infection : University of Melbourne (2009/04/07)
- 53 - Shingles - Herpes Zoster: Symptoms | Treatment | Prevention : Disabled World (2009/03/30)
- 54 - Fragrance Ingredients in Shampoos and Conditioners Can Cause Eczema : University of Gothenburg (2009/03/27)
- 55 - Types of Skin Diseases Among Military Personnel : JAMA and Archives Journals (2009/02/16)
- 56 - Sarcoidosis Disease Information : Disabled World (2009/01/22)
- 57 - Restoring Aging and Sun Damaged Skin : Ray Socram (2009/01/09)
- 58 - Common Skin Conditions and Problems : Disabled World (2009/01/09)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2020-04-08. Title: Human Skin Conditions and Diseases, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/health/dermatology/skin-2/>Skin Conditions</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-10, from https://www.disabled-world.com/health/dermatology/skin-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-140-E.