Varicose Veins: Types, Signs and Treatment Options Document List
Although some of these documents from our Varicose Veins category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Varicose Veins: Types, Signs and Treatment Options".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 11 Varicose Veins papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/10/02.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-410.
Varicose Veins Publications:
- 1 - Pine Bark Extract Effective for Varicose and Spider Veins After Pregnancy | Horphag Research (USA) Inc. | 2014/10/10
- 2 - Foam Injections for Varicose Veins | Imperial College London | 2011/09/30
- 3 - The Risk of Blood Clots in Veins is Hereditary | Lund University | 2011/05/31
- 4 - Deep Vein Thrombosis - A Ticking Time Bomb | American College of Emergency Physicians | 2011/05/04
- 5 - Leg Ulcers Treatment Study | University of Leeds | 2011/03/09
- 6 - Phlebology - Treating Varicose Veins and Spider Vein Problems | Disabled World | 2011/01/23
- 7 - Varicose Veins: Herbal Formula in Ayurvedic Treatments | Roy Chavarcode | 2010/11/15
- 8 - Study Examines Sepsis and Septic Shock after Surgery | JAMA and Archives Journals | 2010/07/19
- 9 - Radiofrequency Ablation Causes Less Varicose Vein Post-operative Pain | Wiley-Blackwell | 2010/05/29
- 10 - Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) - Facts, Diagnosis, and Treatments | Thomas C. Weiss | 2009/06/06
- 11 - Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts Information and Treatment | Dr Marybeth Crane | 2008/04/24