Varicose Veins: Types, Signs and Treatment Options Document List
Although some of these documents from our Varicose Veins category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Varicose Veins: Types, Signs and Treatment Options".
- Abstract: Digest of 11 Varicose Veins papers, documents, and publications.
- Varicose Veins Category Publications: Updated - Tuesday, 2nd October 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-410.
List of Varicose Veins Publications:
- 1 - Pine Bark Extract Effective for Varicose and Spider Veins After Pregnancy : Horphag Research (USA) Inc. (2014/10/10)
- 2 - Foam Injections for Varicose Veins : Imperial College London (2011/09/30)
- 3 - The Risk of Blood Clots in Veins is Hereditary : Lund University (2011/05/31)
- 4 - Deep Vein Thrombosis - A Ticking Time Bomb : American College of Emergency Physicians (2011/05/04)
- 5 - Leg Ulcers Treatment Study : University of Leeds (2011/03/09)
- 6 - Phlebology - Treating Varicose Veins and Spider Vein Problems : Disabled World (2011/01/23)
- 7 - Varicose Veins: Herbal Formula in Ayurvedic Treatments : Roy Chavarcode (2010/11/15)
- 8 - Study Examines Sepsis and Septic Shock after Surgery : JAMA and Archives Journals (2010/07/19)
- 9 - Radiofrequency Ablation Causes Less Varicose Vein Post-operative Pain : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/05/29)
- 10 - Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) - Facts, Diagnosis, and Treatments : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/06/06)
- 11 - Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts Information and Treatment : Dr Marybeth Crane (2008/04/24)