Gastrointestinal Disorders: Facts and General Information Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2019-01-02
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Digestive Disorders category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Digestive Disorders RSS feed.
List of Digestive Disorders Publications:
- 1 - How Intestinal Bacteria Affects Blood Sugar and Lipid Levels : Kumamoto University (2018/04/10)
- 2 - Undetected Raccoon Roundworm Parasite Infections : University of California - Santa Barbara (2017/07/24)
- 3 - Association Between Gut Microbes and Brain Structure in People With IBS : University of California - Los Angeles Health Sciences (2017/05/07)
- 4 - Human Intestinal Worms: Deworming and General Information : Disabled World (2017/05/05)
- 5 - Overview of Fecal Microbiota Transplantation (FMT) : Disabled World (2017/02/20)
- 6 - Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD): Symptoms, Treatments, Prevention : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/12/24)
- 7 - Shigella (Shigellosis): Symptoms, Causes, Prevention, Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/10/27)
- 8 - Stomach Microflora: Helicobacter and Bacteria : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/04/28)
- 9 - Drug Resistant Shigellosis Spreading in U.S. : Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (2015/04/02)
- 10 - Lactic Bacteria: Information on Digestive Health : Disabled World (2014/09/15)
- 11 - Yeast Infection Prevention Tips for Disabled : Eric Bakker ND (2013/05/03)
- 12 - Laxatives - Too Many Too Often Dangerous to Health : Disabled World (2012/11/11)
- 13 - Kidney Stone Prevalence Doubles in Wake of Obesity Epidemic : University of California - Los Angeles Health Sciences (2012/05/23)
- 14 - 50% of Adults Will Experience Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms by 2018 : Wiley-Blackwell (2011/09/27)
- 15 - Greater Risk of Kidney Stones in Summer : Pacific Urology (2011/06/22)
- 16 - Fatty Liver Disease in Children and Teens : Indiana University School of Medicine (2011/04/29)
- 17 - Intestinal Bacteria Types : University of Copenhagen (2011/04/21)
- 18 - Dairy Colostrum and Leaky Gut Syndrome : Queen Mary, University of London (2011/02/25)
- 19 - Exercise Improves Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms : University of Gothenburg (2011/01/25)
- 20 - Children in Areas with Few Pediatricians at Higher Risk for Serious Appendix Ruptures : Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions (2010/12/29)
- 21 - Good Clostridia in the Gut Protect from Allergy and Autoimmunity : Vedanta Biosciences (2010/12/25)
- 22 - Antibiotics Have Long Term Impact on Digestive System : Society for General Microbiology (2010/11/01)
- 23 - Day Case Gastric Banding Procedures : SurgiCare (2010/10/29)
- 24 - Cholera Information Including Symptoms and Treatment : Disabled World (2010/10/23)
- 25 - Foods That Cause Flatulence, Gas, Bloat, Burping : Disabled World (2010/10/01)
- 26 - Terlipressin Treatment for Gastrointestinal Bleeding Reduces Serum Sodium : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/09/23)
- 27 - Oxy-Powder Shows Promise for Irritable Bowel Syndrome : Global Healing Center, Inc. (2010/09/21)
- 28 - Proof that Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is not in your Head : Technische Universitaet Muenchen (2010/08/19)
- 29 - Signs and Symptoms of Liver Disease : Katie Kelley (2010/06/06)
- 30 - Increases of Gastrointestinal Infections in Nursing Homes : Pennsylvania Patient Safety Authority (2010/03/19)
- 31 - Keeping a Healthy Bacterial Balance : European Molecular Biology Laboratory (2010/03/05)
- 32 - Ulcerative Colitis Treatment Reduces Need for Surgery : Mayo Clinic (2009/10/01)
- 33 - Fecal Incontinence - Loss of Bowel Control Information : Disabled World (2009/09/28)
- 34 - Test Diagnoses Chronic Allergic Condition : Mayo Clinic (2009/07/06)
- 35 - Pseudomembranous Entercolitis: Facts and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/06/26)
- 36 - Stomach Ulcers: Definition, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment : Disabled World (2009/06/18)
- 37 - Diverticulitis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments : Disabled World (2009/06/14)
- 38 - Ulcerative Colitis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/06/13)
- 39 - Environmental Pollution Increases Risk of Liver Disease : American Gastroenterological Association (2009/05/31)
- 40 - Gastric Bypass Surgery in Obese Patients : JAMA and Archives Journals (2009/04/20)
- 41 - Gastric Bypass Surgery General Overview : Disabled World (2009/03/14)
- 42 - Digestive System Disorders : Francine Hemway (2009/03/14)
- 43 - Amazing Facts Regarding the Human Digestive System : Disabled World (2009/03/12)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2019-01-02. Title: Gastrointestinal Disorders: Facts and General Information, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/health/digestive-2/>Digestive Disorders</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-10, from https://www.disabled-world.com/health/digestive-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-270-E.