GERD: Acid Reflux Disease or Heartburn Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our GERD - Heartburn category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: " GERD: Acid Reflux Disease or Heartburn Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 6 GERD - Heartburn papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/01/30.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-279.
GERD - Heartburn Publications:
- 1 - Problems for Veterans on Prescription Reflux Drugs | Northwestern University News | 2013/02/21
- 2 - Stomach Wrap Operations for Acid Reflux | Wiley-Blackwell | 2010/03/16
- 3 - Clinical Trial Testing Treatment for Severe Indigestion | Mayo Clinic | 2009/09/17
- 4 - Stomach Acid Reducer Triples Risk of Developing Pneumonia | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center | 2009/09/14
- 5 - Gerd Treatment Option for Chronic Heartburn Studied at Mayo Clinic | Mayo Clinic | 2009/04/14
- 6 - Treatment of Barrett's Esophagus - Mayo Clinic Study | Mayo Clinic | 2009/03/11