GERD: Acid Reflux Disease or Heartburn Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our GERD - Heartburn category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: " GERD: Acid Reflux Disease or Heartburn Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 6 GERD - Heartburn papers, documents, and publications.
- GERD - Heartburn Category Publications: Updated - Wednesday, 30th January 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-279.
List of GERD - Heartburn Publications:
- 1 - Problems for Veterans on Prescription Reflux Drugs : Northwestern University News (2013/02/21)
- 2 - Stomach Wrap Operations for Acid Reflux : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/03/16)
- 3 - Clinical Trial Testing Treatment for Severe Indigestion : Mayo Clinic (2009/09/17)
- 4 - Stomach Acid Reducer Triples Risk of Developing Pneumonia : Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (2009/09/14)
- 5 - Gerd Treatment Option for Chronic Heartburn Studied at Mayo Clinic : Mayo Clinic (2009/04/14)
- 6 - Treatment of Barrett's Esophagus - Mayo Clinic Study : Mayo Clinic (2009/03/11)