Ebola Virus Disease: Overview and News Updates Document List
Although some of these documents from our Ebola Virus category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Ebola Virus Disease: Overview and News Updates".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 15 Ebola Virus papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/07/24.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-494.
Ebola Virus Publications:
- 1 - South Africa Ready to Deal with Ebola | Brand South Africa | 2014/11/27
- 2 - Treating Ebola in the US - First Hemopurifier Shipment | Aethlon Medical, Inc. | 2014/11/26
- 3 - Study Predicts Likely Ebola Cases Entering UK and US Through Airport Screening | University of Liverpool | 2014/11/15
- 4 - RNs to Join Global Ebola Awareness Day Actions with Vigils, Rallies and Strikes | California Nurses Association | 2014/11/11
- 5 - Ebola Education Module and Safety Poster for Nurses | Disabled World | 2014/11/07
- 6 - Human Clinical Trial of Ebola Vaccine Started | NIH/National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases | 2014/11/01
- 7 - Ebola Epidemic Guidelines for Volunteer Clinicians | Society for Disaster Medicine and Public Health | 2014/10/25
- 8 - Only 6% of U.S. Hospitals Prepared to Receive Ebola Patients | Association for Professionals in Infection Control | 2014/10/25
- 9 - Evolutionary Roots of the Ebola Virus | University at Buffalo | 2014/10/24
- 10 - U.S. Health Departments Working Overtime to Prepare for Ebola | Association of State and Territorial Health Officials | 2014/10/17
- 11 - Consequences of Ebola Virus Epidemic | Leopoldina | 2014/10/15
- 12 - 6,800 New Ebola Cases Predicted by End of Month | Arizona State University | 2014/09/19
- 13 - Ebola Virus: International Regulatory Cooperation | Health Canada | 2014/09/15
- 14 - Focus Needed for Global Surveillance Strategies Since Re-Emergence of Ebola Virus | EcoHealth Alliance | 2014/04/20
- 15 - Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever Information | Disabled World | 2014/04/17