Ebola Virus Disease: Overview and News Updates Document List
Although some of these documents from our Ebola Virus category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Ebola Virus Disease: Overview and News Updates".
- Abstract: Digest of 15 Ebola Virus papers, documents, and publications.
- Ebola Virus Category Publications: Updated - Wednesday, 24th July 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-494.
List of Ebola Virus Publications:
- 1 - South Africa Ready to Deal with Ebola : Brand South Africa (2014/11/27)
- 2 - Treating Ebola in the US - First Hemopurifier Shipment : Aethlon Medical, Inc. (2014/11/26)
- 3 - Study Predicts Likely Ebola Cases Entering UK and US Through Airport Screening : University of Liverpool (2014/11/15)
- 4 - RNs to Join Global Ebola Awareness Day Actions with Vigils, Rallies and Strikes : California Nurses Association (2014/11/11)
- 5 - Ebola Education Module and Safety Poster for Nurses : Disabled World (2014/11/07)
- 6 - Human Clinical Trial of Ebola Vaccine Started : NIH/National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (2014/11/01)
- 7 - Ebola Epidemic Guidelines for Volunteer Clinicians : Society for Disaster Medicine and Public Health (2014/10/25)
- 8 - Only 6% of U.S. Hospitals Prepared to Receive Ebola Patients : Association for Professionals in Infection Control (2014/10/25)
- 9 - Evolutionary Roots of the Ebola Virus : University at Buffalo (2014/10/24)
- 10 - U.S. Health Departments Working Overtime to Prepare for Ebola : Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (2014/10/17)
- 11 - Consequences of Ebola Virus Epidemic : Leopoldina (2014/10/15)
- 12 - 6,800 New Ebola Cases Predicted by End of Month : Arizona State University (2014/09/19)
- 13 - Ebola Virus: International Regulatory Cooperation : Health Canada (2014/09/15)
- 14 - Focus Needed for Global Surveillance Strategies Since Re-Emergence of Ebola Virus : EcoHealth Alliance (2014/04/20)
- 15 - Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever Information : Disabled World (2014/04/17)