Pregnancy: Symptoms, Trimesters, Information Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2021-03-01
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Pregnancy category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Pregnancy RSS feed.
List of Pregnancy Publications:
- 1 - Vitamin D May be Key for Pregnant Women with PCOS : University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2017/11/10)
- 2 - Aspirin Reduces Risk of Pre-Eclampsia in Pregnant Women : University of Exeter (2017/06/28)
- 3 - Controversial 3 Parent Baby IVF Genetic Details Revealed : Elsevier (2017/04/03)
- 4 - Study Reveals Pregnant Women Should Avoid Liquorice : University of Helsinki (2017/02/03)
- 5 - Antidepressants During Pregnancy Associated with Childhood Language Disorders : Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health (2016/10/12)
- 6 - Acne Drug Isotretinoin (Accutane) Use During Pregnancy : Canadian Medical Association Journal (2016/04/28)
- 7 - Zika in Pregnancy Clinic - North Shore University Hospital : Northwell Health (2016/03/17)
- 8 - Eating Fish While Pregnant is Safe : Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (2016/02/23)
- 9 - Alcohol Use During Pregnancy Affects Future Generations : Binghamton University (2016/02/23)
- 10 - Rh Disease: Causes, Prevention and Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2016/01/29)
- 11 - Home Versus Hospital Birth Risk : Oregon Health & Science University (2015/12/30)
- 12 - Abortion: General Overview and Statistics : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/12/03)
- 13 - Antidepressant Use During Pregnancy : Wiley (2015/10/06)
- 14 - Preconception and Prenatal Care Information : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/04/04)
- 15 - Taking Antidepressants When Pregnant : University of California - Los Angeles Health Sciences (2014/12/20)
- 16 - Prenatal Exposure to Household chemicals Linked to Drop in Child IQ Level : Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health (2014/12/11)
- 17 - Preeclampsia, HELLP Syndrome and Eclampsia Information : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/07/25)
- 18 - Thalidomide: Mechanism Causing Rare and Severe Congenital Syndrome : American Friends of Tel Aviv University (2014/05/01)
- 19 - Baby Making Science a Mystery for Many Women : Yale University (2014/01/30)
- 20 - Home-births Can Result in Future Disability to the Child : BMJ-British Medical Journal (2014/01/24)
- 21 - Pregnancy Discrimination: Information for Female Workers : Samuel J. Cordes & Associates (2013/12/12)
- 22 - PREEMIE Reauthorization Act Signed by Obama : March of Dimes (2013/11/29)
- 23 - Postpartum Depression and Psychosis Information : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/10/12)
- 24 - Taking Folic Acid Early in Pregnancy Lowers Risk of Autism : The Research Council of Norway (2013/03/12)
- 25 - Early Pregnancy Complications Linked to Exposure to Smog : BMJ Open (2013/02/09)
- 26 - Women Spending Longer in Labor Now Than 50 Years Ago : NIH/National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (2012/03/31)
- 27 - Pregnancy Disability Leave Law - Women's Rights : The Armstrong Law Firm (2012/02/27)
- 28 - Cesarean Delivery Not Always Best for Baby : March of Dimes (2012/02/10)
- 29 - 16% of Pregnant Women Test Positive for Hypothyroidism : Quest Diagnostics (2012/01/04)
- 30 - Pregnancy Safe for 80% of Women with Lupus : Hospital for Special Surgery (2011/11/06)
- 31 - Study Finds Mother's BMI Linked to Obese Babies : Imperial College London (2011/08/20)
- 32 - Benefits of DHA Taken During Pregnancy : Emory University (2011/08/11)
- 33 - Smoking When Pregnant Causes Serious Birth Defects : March of Dimes Foundation (2011/07/15)
- 34 - Gum Disease Increases Time to Become Pregnant : European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (2011/07/05)
- 35 - Screening Pregnant Women for Eating Disorders : Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center (2011/07/01)
- 36 - Newborns Risk of Hearing Loss and Intellectual Disability : Medical Journal of Australia (2011/06/21)
- 37 - Ways to Bring on Labor Include Walking, Sex and Eating Spicy Foods : OSU (2011/06/21)
- 38 - Preventing Excess Weight Gain During Pregnancy : The Endocrine Society (2011/06/07)
- 39 - Birth Injuries During Prolonged Labor : Deluca & Weizenbaum, LTD (2011/05/28)
- 40 - Widespread Use of Medications Among Pregnant Women : Boston University Medical Center (2011/04/25)
- 41 - Environmental Toxins and Fertility Rates : American Fertility Association (2011/03/28)
- 42 - Weight Training Safe for Pregnant Women : UGA (2011/03/26)
- 43 - Pre-Conception and Early Pregnancy Iron Deficiency Harms Brain : University of Rochester Medical Center (2011/03/23)
- 44 - Taking Food Supplements During Pregnancy : Technische Universitaet Muenchen (2011/01/18)
- 45 - Is Breast Feeding Only for First 6 Months Best : BMJ-British Medical Journal (2011/01/14)
- 46 - Late-preterm Babies at Greater Risk for Problems Later in Childhood : Michigan State University (2010/11/22)
- 47 - Even the Sickest Babies Benefit from Breast-feeding : Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2010/10/28)
- 48 - Study Rejects Benefits of Fish Oil Capsules in Pregnancy : University of Adelaide (2010/10/19)
- 49 - High Rate of C-sections After Pelvic Fractures : Saint Louis University (2010/09/23)
- 50 - Smoking When Pregnant May Harm Child's Motor Control and Coordination : Swedish Research Council (2010/09/23)
- 51 - Americans call on President Obama to Prioritize Maternal Health in Low-Income Nations : (2010/09/20)
- 52 - Women with Diabetes Having More C-sections and Fetal Complications : St. Michael's Hospital (2010/09/17)
- 53 - Pregnant Women Need Flu Vaccine : March of Dimes (2010/09/15)
- 54 - Travel During Pregnancy - Tips and Advice : Darlene Hendricks (2010/09/11)
- 55 - Weight Gain Level for Heavier Pregnant Women : University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences (2010/09/11)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2021-03-01. Title: Pregnancy: Symptoms, Trimesters, Information, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/health/female/pregnancy-2/>Pregnancy</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-12, from https://www.disabled-world.com/health/female/pregnancy-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-447-E.