Why Haven't Fibromyalgia Patients Been Told The Facts
- Publish Date: 2011/08/18
- Author: The Spinal Correction and Wellness Center
Outline: Millions of Americans suffer from the effects of fibromyalgia and most of them have been told they are crazy lazy or just depressed.
Main DigestRockville Medical and Disc Center in Montgomery County Maryland has a new program to tell you what's wrong and what you can do to help yourself feel better.
By working together, the different types of practitioners at this Rockville office can customize a treatment plan just for you. Best of all, there will be: No Harmful Drugs, No Uncertain Procedures, And No Intimidation.
Usually fibromyalgia sufferers feel like every drop of energy is drained from their body & hurt all over? Some say going to the bathroom feels like a ten - mile hike? A lot of patients have told the doctors at Rockville Medical and Disc Center, other docs have said the problem is not making itself visible.
These types of patients are not alone.
Six million Americans suffer from the effects of fibromyalgia. But the sad fact is most of them have been told they're crazy, lazy, or just depressed. The problem is getting to the cause of the problem as not all patients and symptoms are alike
Fibromyalgia is often called the invisible disease. The patients look fine on the surface, but underneath there is often exhausted and excruciating pain, and most are women. The doctors at this Rockville office outside of Washington DC have made it a mission in practice to help those suffering with chronic pain.
The office will provide answers to the common questions such as:
The best nutritional supplements proven to help with fibromyalgia.
Which position & pillow to use for a good night's rest.
The foods that can help and which ones can make you worse.
How to exercise so the pain doesn't increase.
Imagine how great it would be to be without constant fatigue and nagging pains. Imagine waking up each morning, jumping out of bed and enjoying the day. No more waking up and feeling lethargic. Imagine not having to take handfuls of pain pills that haven't helped and can have side effects. Imagine what it would be like to finally have hope again.
Getting answers to these questions and healing these will give you more energy, less pain, & a better life.
Rockville Medical & Disc Center, LLC is a physical medicine office serving Rockville MD and Gaithersburg MD and the surrounding Montgomery County areas. Whether you need an injury or accident treated, have a specific body problem (such as back pain or a spinal condition), need pain relief, or just want to improve your overall health, Rockville Medical and Disc Center, LLC may have a solution for you through its numerous services. For more information visit www.rockvilledisccenter.com
- 1 - Morton's Toe and Step Therapy for Fibromyalgia | Dr. Michelle Matison | 2011/07/08
- 2 - Fibromyalgia Pain and the Weather | Disabled World | 2011/11/14
- 3 - IsolateFibromyalgia a New Blood Test From IQuity Accurately Detects Fibromyalgia | IQuity, Inc. | 2018/03/07
- 4 - New Hope for Sufferers of CFS ME and Fibromyalgia | Maija Haavisto | 2009/01/17
- 5 - New Fibromyalgia Disability Ruling from Social Security Administration | Disability Rights Law Center - Alex Boudov, Attorney at Law | 2012/08/04
- 6 - Osteoarthritis and Fibromyalgia Similarities | Thomas C. Weiss | 2014/11/03
- 7 - Fibromyalgia Disability Claims: Things To Consider Before Filing a Disability Insurance Application | Gregory Dell | 2011/06/29
- 8 - Medical Marijuana Rated Much More Effective in Treating Fibromyalgia Symptoms Than Drugs | The National Pain Foundation | 2014/04/21