Avian Influenza: Bird Flu Types and H5N1 Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Avian Influenza category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Avian Influenza: Bird Flu Types and H5N1 Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 9 Avian Influenza papers, documents, and publications.
- Avian Influenza Category Publications: Updated - Friday, 16th March 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-129.
List of Avian Influenza Publications:
- 1 - H7N9 Avian Influenza Case in Canada Confirmed by Gov : Public Health Agency of Canada (2015/01/26)
- 2 - H7N9 Bird Flu Adapting to Humans and Mammals : University of Wisconsin-Madison (2013/04/13)
- 3 - H5N1 Avian Flu Viruses Transmissible Between Humans Could Evolve in Nature : University of Cambridge (2012/06/22)
- 4 - Researchers Temporarily Halt Research on H5N1 Avian Influenza : Georgetown University Medical Center (2012/01/23)
- 5 - Compound Safely Counters Deadly Avian Bird Flu : University of Wisconsin-Madison (2009/12/21)
- 6 - Bird Flu: What Can We Do About It : John T Jones, Ph.D. (2009/03/23)
- 7 - Monoclonal Antibodies Effective Against Bird and Seasonal Flu Viruses : Burnham Institute (2009/02/22)
- 8 - Excessive use of Antiviral Drugs Could Aid Deadly Flu : Daniel Janies (2009/01/08)
- 9 - Avian Flu Becoming More Resistant to Antiviral Drugs : University of Colorado at Boulder (2009/01/07)