Avian Influenza: Bird Flu Types and H5N1 Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Avian Influenza category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Avian Influenza: Bird Flu Types and H5N1 Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 9 Avian Influenza papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/03/16.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-129.
Avian Influenza Publications:
- 1 - H7N9 Avian Influenza Case in Canada Confirmed by Gov | Public Health Agency of Canada | 2015/01/26
- 2 - H7N9 Bird Flu Adapting to Humans and Mammals | University of Wisconsin-Madison | 2013/04/13
- 3 - H5N1 Avian Flu Viruses Transmissible Between Humans Could Evolve in Nature | University of Cambridge | 2012/06/22
- 4 - Researchers Temporarily Halt Research on H5N1 Avian Influenza | Georgetown University Medical Center | 2012/01/23
- 5 - Compound Safely Counters Deadly Avian Bird Flu | University of Wisconsin-Madison | 2009/12/21
- 6 - Bird Flu: What Can We Do About It | John T Jones, Ph.D. | 2009/03/23
- 7 - Monoclonal Antibodies Effective Against Bird and Seasonal Flu Viruses | Burnham Institute | 2009/02/22
- 8 - Excessive use of Antiviral Drugs Could Aid Deadly Flu | Daniel Janies | 2009/01/08
- 9 - Avian Flu Becoming More Resistant to Antiviral Drugs | University of Colorado at Boulder | 2009/01/07